Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

JB certainly blew their Charlotte ASG wad a couple years ago, the 1s/16s/31s etc. When they moved the game to NOLA

Allstar pair is ACG inspired. I do like them and will cop...but I am disappointed these are the all-star pair.. nike has dropped the ball for a while now last time we had real themes was probably 2012..makes u wonder if they have people with no character personality and imagination at the creative departments cos BOI LOL
2016 was the last time when it was in Toronto, but that collection was trash

49858253_566265803841802_737743113090983024_n.jpg

50596039_137019397323412_6706049400623957788_n.jpg
giphy.gif

I really thought it was Seattle supersonic theme, cause okc was the supersonic before they moved them.

upload_2019-1-31_20-43-59.jpeg

I really dont see a acg theme, acg tend yse olive and much darker browns.

Oh well onto the next.

I want two shoes with "all the details", not one boring one better. What's the point?
Can’t answer that

If it’s details like a corny quote “don’t tell me the sky’s the limit /// when there are footprint on the moon” you can KEEEEEP it lmao. Way too much.

I want the allstars but with people saying half size idk 12.5 is hard to find but the PG 2.5 in a 12 fit me good so i might be fine

Me personally always been a fan of acg so I’m game on them but I still think they should of done something different for all star and released the acg pair separate

So far, I’m not impressed and planning on the BHM pair. Guess I have to wait for what the other shoe looks like.

So far the bhm is the best pair in my opinion the colour way stitching and details is very underrated. NASA is a cool colour way still will get em later but I’ll get my bhm this week comin and then the acg pair...cos In the end I only buy what I like...sometimes I like when others don’t like what I like lol but it’s all gd

Second time in them tonight (from LeBron 15 low). Not nearly as flexible (or overall comfortable to me) as that shoe but more support and better traction. Few spots of irritation but unless I love Kobe 4, these will last all year as a solid hoops shoe with comfort and responsiveness. True 9.5 and couldn’t do 10 (or 9 for that matter). Definitely worth a shot for anyone on the fence, especially if you can use NDC to order for the return policy.

So the All-star's are another mismatched shoe? Eh, sounds like an easy pass for me.

Going to try and cop the BHM's and I'll probably be out for this model (at least at retail)

I remember when Christmas, Black History Month and the ASG used to mean dope packs. Now, it’s a bunch of half hearted, uninspired, half assed colorways that you have to try to convince yourself you like and want to buy.
I wonder why that is.

Back
Top Bottom