Nike PG 4

What don't u like about the kix?

I have the pg3 and imo these already look more lightweight which was my only gripe about the 3

What's your dispute? The CW or the design period?

Bcuz the cw's are all 🔥 so far except for the plain jane blk/wht and the burberrys. On the fence about those..

design, look cheap.

looks like a kids basketball shoe IMO

Ok most of the sig athletes cw's look like kids colors anymore

Cheap? Um how much are these costing to make again? We all know the answer.. Cheap

U see the dude blow out in his Freaks last night? Nuff said

Ok most of the sig athletes cw's look like kids colors anymore

Cheap? Um how much are these costing to make again? We all know the answer.. Cheap

U see the dude blow out in his Freaks last night? Nuff said
Doesn't matter how much they cost, the design and how the shoes looks is cheap. They could cost $200 and that would not change my opinion.

The line has been on the decline. the 3's weren't good design wise or performance wise, also looked like an extremely cheap and plain shoe.

These are fire!! Best looking basketball sneaker that came out in a long time. You can wear these off the court too! The LeBron tanks and would not look right off court KD’s ugly too and won’t look right.. these are fire.. they look kinda like a cross between running shoe and basketball .. I can’t wait to cop them and wear with some Nike running pants or sweats..

Doesn't matter how much they cost, the design and how the shoes looks is cheap. They could cost $200 and that would not change my opinion.

The line has been on the decline. the 3's weren't good design wise or performance wise, also looked like an extremely cheap and plain shoe.

Ok, a couple things.

1..U just agreed with what I was saying.. The shoes are cheaply made, I wasn't talking about how much the retail is.

2. Decline? The line is only on its 4th model. Maybe u aren't buying them that doesn't mean they're not getting bought.

3. I wasn't asking for your opinion, I was talking to Alchemist, but thanks for your input guy

4..If u don't like them and don't plan on buying them, why are u even in this thread tho? That's a question directly for u

The 3s were pretty good performers for me man. I feel like the line has been pretty solid so far

When I saw the leaked pictures of the PG4, the first thing that came to my mind was they look like water shoes you wear on the beach or your local pool. With that being said, will still buy to test the performance.

Does anyone know if the gatorate CW is dropping in europe on the 17th?
saw this on an EU site.
1578666780266.png

Does anyone know if the gatorate CW is dropping in europe on the 17th?
Well so far they on the footlocker release calendar EU for 17th...

I'm sure they'll appear on nike online closer to next Friday which is the the release date

my bad, poor expression on my part, what i'm trying to say is why did they make the silhouette so similar looking to the adapt?

i really like the gatorade and the plaid, can't wait for the playstation to unveil.

Ok, a couple things.

1..U just agreed with what I was saying.. The shoes are cheaply made, I wasn't talking about how much the retail is.

2. Decline? The line is only on its 4th model. Maybe u aren't buying them that doesn't mean they're not getting bought.

3. I wasn't asking for your opinion, I was talking to Alchemist, but thanks for your input guy

4..If u don't like them and don't plan on buying them, why are u even in this thread tho? That's a question directly for u

did you design the shoe? Why so upset?

I was looking forward to the shoe before pictures leaked, they sucked. I can still come in here since I was originally in here anticipating them. After this, good chance I won't be back in here since the shoe does NOT suit my needs in the looks department. Hopefully they perform well for y'all.

From the PG4 Launch recap interview with PG and Hardman that was posted on weartesters, seems like no 4.5 on this model.

JS”

From the PG4 Launch recap interview with PG and Hardman that was posted on weartesters, seems like no 4.5 on this model.

JS”
“He will have a special collab for the ASG, I can’t really say what it is. There’s going to be some unexpected things we do with the shoe. There’s no plans for a 4.5 or anything like that, but I think that we refresh it, and that will bring the kind of energy to it,” he said."

Not wasting my time/money on this one.
Enjoy yall.

Back
Top Bottom