Nike PG 4

I’m not mad at the PG line, because from a value standpoint his sig def gives you the most bang for your buck. But while George is arguably a top 10 player in the league, there’s nothing about his game or personality that screams go run out and cop my shoes...unless Nike hits a home run with the design/collaboration.

i heard from the grapevine the world has a major health crisis pandemic, that has crippled nations and killed ten of thousands of people from where they make nike id's to where crisis its growing rapidly from the same nation where you live.

just a rumor, take it with a grain of salt though.
nah I just had to update the app. we good

Man it boggles my mind when I hear people say Nike should be turning their efforts and attention towards other players and not focusing on PG. This dude had one of the most horrific basketball injuries ever and worked his *** off to ascend back into elite status. And he is a true "2-way" player with a deadly burner and silky smooth handles. Dude plays the game the right way and makes no excuses for coming up short. Personally, I didn't care for the PG2 or 3 aesthetically, but the PG1, PG2.5, and now the PG4 are my favorites over the past 3-4 years (sprinkle in the AJXXX3 and 34). From a performance and visual appeal standpoint. I hope Nike continues to be innovative and creative with his line.
Couldn’t have said it better

1585270804507.png

1585270818925.png

1585270836511.png

1585270881132.png

1585270909707.png

They ight. Waiting for a colorway with more pizazz

Ordered Gatorade’s on Wednesday, they just came through this morning. This is my second time buying this same shoe...had them in my TTS but thought length wise they were a little short so I returned them. Got half size up this time around and it feels a little better but still def on the snug side.

For those of you with this shoe, did the fit improve after breaking it in? As ridiculous as it sounded to me at first I think I might have to go up a full size on these after all

Ordered Gatorade’s on Wednesday, they just came through this morning. This is my second time buying this same shoe...had them in my TTS but thought length wise they were a little short so I returned them. Got half size up this time around and it feels a little better but still def on the snug side.

For those of you with this shoe, did the fit improve after breaking it in? As ridiculous as it sounded to me at first I think I might have to go up a full size on these after all

I went up full size on my plaids and it’s perfect.

Full size up on 2 id pairs. Changed the laces to 60" laces on one provided a bit more freedom (wide feet). Break in is more the strobel air than the upper imo. I'm an 11 and 12 is good unzipped.

Dope shoe but the sizing issue is crazy! How does Nike miss TTS by a whole size? Got the 2k pair but 11.5s fit like 10s lol

I think it’s more of a freak out when you first put it on, but once you start walking around or playing the half size up is fine. Wide foot probably does need a full size tho.

so bummed i finally got a 12.5 gatorade blue shoe off nike in the restock, but something feels off with the right shoe. The left one fits tight and great but the right one feels looser like it's almost a size 13 so weird. Sadly will probably end up sending them back.

so bummed i finally got a 12.5 gatorade blue shoe off nike in the restock, but something feels off with the right shoe. The left one fits tight and great but the right one feels looser like it's almost a size 13 so weird. Sadly will probably end up sending them back.
I got a 12.5 as well...not having the same issues that you're describing, but the fit does seem a little off to me. Length wise is better than the TTS pair I had, but now it feels like my foot is kinda loose around the heel area...maybe these just aren't meant for me. I'd like to at least try them out on the court before returning, but sadly who knows when the gyms will be opening back up.

Back
Top Bottom