Nike PG 4

I got a 12.5 as well...not having the same issues that you're describing, but the fit does seem a little off to me. Length wise is better than the TTS pair I had, but now it feels like my foot is kinda loose around the heel area...maybe these just aren't meant for me. I'd like to at least try them out on the court before returning, but sadly who knows when the gyms will be opening back up.

I hear ya, maybe it just wan't meant to be. I tried 12 and 12.5 so i'm pretty tired of returning at this point lol

there was a restock today for 11 and 11.5 and luckily enough i got the 11.5. so happy been wanting these

Attachments

• 1aa09459de068e7d4fcb52afa8fbb0f9.png
    1aa09459de068e7d4fcb52afa8fbb0f9.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 385
I want to like the PG4 really bad, I've loved most of his line so far, but something has just felt off. Considering a Nike ID pair, never done that before. Has anybody done one using Dark Stucco as a base? Curious to see what it actually looks like on a shoe.

Finally was able to secure a sz 11 of the Purple Gatorade on NDC>D $118 shipped plus 12% Rakuten cash back:nthat: but it won’t get here till May 8 cause of the current situation according to NDC:frown:

Finally was able to secure a sz 11 of the Purple Gatorade on NDC>D $118 shipped plus 12% Rakuten cash back:nthat: but it won’t get here till May 8 cause of the current situation according to NDC:frown:
Yeah same man, got the 11.5 for the purple and the all stars
But i got an email todayfor the all stars saying "theres been a delay in getting your item below. well ship the item as soon as its available" im guessing it isnt in stock which is weird cause they let me purchase it

Yeah same man, got the 11.5 for the purple and the all stars
But i got an email todayfor the all stars saying "theres been a delay in getting your item below. well ship the item as soon as its available" im guessing it isnt in stock which is weird cause they let me purchase it
That’s unusual cause NDC normally won’t let you proceed unless the item is in stock, maybe they’re expecting another round of restock>D

That’s unusual cause NDC normally won’t let you proceed unless the item is in stock, maybe they’re expecting another round of restock>D
Yeah exactly what im thinking. they did say it would ship in 1-4 days so i hope it does and not get cancelled

I linked my account twice how long does it take before it unlocks and lets you buy the shoes

Anyone getting a payment error while checking out the 2k? I've tried 3 different cards and even paypal and won't work

Back
Top Bottom