Nike PG 6

kaz109 kaz109

Hm, thats a little hard. React foam feels more flexible, lower to the ground but still cushioned. The air strobel was cushioned and soft but it feels a little clunky relative to the PG 6. I think the feeling of the strobel compressing took away from the responsiveness. The PG 6 doesn't have that compression feeling, its just foam. PG 6s will also work better with orthotics imo.

Played in mine for a few days now nd these definitely have a roomy nd long fit compared to KD14s. My size 12 feels like a 13, ima try an 11.5 once they hit stores nd i NEVER hoop in anything 11.5. I felt like i was sliding around the footbed in regular elite socks. I had to switch to the nba power grip elite socks nd double layer elite socks to feel better. The cushion is pretty good but nowhere near zoom strobel. The traction is A1 nd squeaky. Padding on the tongue nd heel is a nice touch.

Ordered a pair to try. Want to see how the react feels. Wore my 5s the other day and that air strobel is amazing. Sad it’s gone.

RicheKim and Nelly’s reviews don’t look promising for the forefoot React, which was my biggest concern. Easy pass now, especially since I have pairs of 4s and 5s that have a lot of life left…

RicheKim and Nelly’s reviews don’t look promising for the forefoot React, which was my biggest concern. Easy pass now, especially since I have pairs of 4s and 5s that have a lot of life left…
💯 just watched nellys review. I was thinking about it too. Got a 20% off coupon too but like you I still have a few 4s and 5s that have a lot of life.

This colorway had been moving fairly quickly. Smallest size in one store was 10.5.

PG has a gem here.
3874D1F0-637B-430B-A342-46B184386C62.jpeg

Vdays came in. Mesh on the toe is way nicer than previous models. Shoe is not as snug. I was TTS in the 5 went same here and it has a little more width, about the same length. Step in comfort not even close to the air strobel although still comfortable. I do prefer a more firm cushion for ball so probably will like these more for court. I could see myself with a pair of these in a dark colorway. Maybe an id.

Just got my Valentine's in ordered my regular PG sneaker size 10.5 and a 10 after reading comments and to buck an NT trend they do fit different.

Im a wide footer and the 10 fits great my normal 10.5 has way to much room out the box so will only get bigger.

Appreciate the accurate info fellas

Are the materials more premium on the valentine pair than then the black/red…should be getting Valentine’s Day pair Thursday, can’t wait. Dang already 5 deep on the pg6 👍🏻
Got two valentines hibbett and three black red shoe palace great casual wear for me

Played in a few different shoes the past couple months since the weather made it possible to ball outside. Even bought out some old favs. Put these on and almost sent them back because I was worried about that heel/ankle piece getting aggravating. But I did one relace before the games and was good the rest of the 2 hours. The forefoot cushion is definitely just okay, but everything else about the shoe works for me. Feels good on foot, never had to do anything, and the traction was great. Even felt a rock in them after the 2nd game of 4s but I just left it in there and kept playing, lol. Dumped it in the garbage after I got home :lol:

They may not last long outside but lets see what happens. I have an ep pair as backup but I actually think the extra width may be counterproductive. That's rare for a wide footer. Can't wait til the infrareds come out. Hope it's in the next 2 weeks

Are the materials more premium on the valentine pair than then the black/red…should be getting Valentine’s Day pair Thursday, can’t wait. Dang already 5 deep on the pg6 👍🏻
Materials to me is same in both shoes, but valentines has that unique design of course, I still am a black red fan in the end, I’m tired of retro and want a new tech shoe, this is just right for me, and the price is good, just perfect for casual for me.

Back
Top Bottom