Nike PG 6

Paulette
IMG_20230414_212103_414.jpg

Now that the lines come to an end, how would you guys ranks them as far as performance and aesthetically?

For me personally, PERFORMANCE:
3s, 5s, 2.5s, 4s, 1s. I omitted the 2s and 6 because I didn’t get around to playing in them. I played in the 3s yesterday and forgot how great they were once broken in, which was a long process.
AESTHETICALLY:
1s, 2.5s, 3s, 5s, 4s, 6s and 2s

Now that the lines come to an end, how would you guys ranks them as far as performance and aesthetically?

For me personally, PERFORMANCE:
3s, 5s, 2.5s, 4s, 1s. I omitted the 2s and 6 because I didn’t get around to playing in them. I played in the 3s yesterday and forgot how great they were once broken in, which was a long process.
AESTHETICALLY:
1s, 2.5s, 3s, 5s, 4s, 6s and 2s
Agree 3s feel amazing, but I’ll be damned if they didn’t take forever to get to that point.

I love the 2.5s, never had the 5s, but had the 4s and I really enjoyed them. The 6s may feel the best out of the line imo, but the 1s are one my of favorites as well.

I’d go:
6, 3, 2.5, 1, 4 but I love ‘em all

Agree 3s feel amazing, but I’ll be damned if they didn’t take forever to get to that point.

I love the 2.5s, never had the 5s, but had the 4s and I really enjoyed them. The 6s may feel the best out of the line imo, but the 1s are one my of favorites as well.

I’d go:
6, 3, 2.5, 1, 4 but I love ‘em all
Dang…so the 6s huh? I was hoping to get a few for sub $60 but they dried up everywhere and I think that boat has sailed. I think imma have to go after market for the 6s.

Any leads on 6s would be appreciated 🙏

Last edited:
For me performance wise I'd go 4, 2/2.5, 5, 1, 3. Haven't played in the 6s yet and won't pay more than retail. I think 4s were slept on due to pandemic.

Looks wise: 1, 2/2.5, 5, 4, 6, 3

Infrared on NDC full price though. Im tempted to cop with 15% off. Still can’t believe these dried up everywhere.

Is it no new shoes for him anymore? :stoneface: Seems Nike continued let him to wear Kobes/old models of his shoes on court.

Back
Top Bottom