Nike PG 6

Yeah saw that. In the Kobe thread… lol.

I saw those at Marshall’s for $80 back in the day. SMH!!

So it’s def a wrap now for NBY on the sigs then? Pg line is done, Kyrie is cut, and they just not bothering with kd even though his is one of the best out there.

I hope that's not true. The Kyrie Infinity was the last signature NBY on there. In general, NBY has been getting drier and drier. However, their best silhouette/palette of last year was easily the Unlocked Safari Air Max 1 options.

I hope that's not true. The Kyrie Infinity was the last signature NBY on there. In general, NBY has been getting drier and drier. However, their best silhouette/palette of last year was easily the Unlocked Safari Air Max 1 options.

They’ve been giving consumers worse and worse options as years have gone by.

I still rather have NBY with minimal options than no NBY

I do wonder if the pandemic caused Nike to make some changes to the ID/NBY infrastructure...or if ultimately they're just ending the program. Time will tell.
there still NBY for everything else even soccer cleats lol whats going on with nike basketball?

NDC hasn’t had deep disco on the 6s yet huh 🤔?
And are they done with pg6 CW? Need a pair or two for $50ish 😂

They keep releasing all these ugly or bland pg6 colorways and are depriving us of his two best ones. I need both of these released asap.
20220625_080944.jpg
20220625_080940.jpg

So I guess we ain't getting these as a general release? I need those black and iridescent ones.
Nike be messing up with the colorways lately, some are pretty ***, like the "What The's" .....

I don't wanna wear sneakers that are looking like rainbows on my feet. SMH

I actually thought this would have already happened considering the monstrous discounts some previous models had. The 6 had a couple of decent colorways, and they have a pretty dope midsole design but those uppers are god awful boring. I had the 1s and the 2s then I lost interest.

I feel as if Nike knew the end was coming a few years back. I don’t think they produced that many pg6. I’m still waiting for a disco but I think they’re running dry. I just picked up the freak4 for $62ish with tax. That was the price point I was aiming for the 6s lol.

The 6s are the most worn in the NBA?

I'm gonna go with kobes holding that claim

But there are alot of 6s being worn

I really dig those orange ones that the Morris twin had on very recently tho

Ok so let's see if my math is correct or if I should enroll back in school..

By my count there are 2 pairs of kobes in the top 5.. And 3 in the top 20 total..

🤔 Wouldn't that mean that kobes in general are the most worn/popular if u add minutes together?

So in conclusion, my hypothesis of the kobe line being worn the most based on/regardless of the top 20 post above is correct..

Give me my A+

Last edited:
Any1 peep what PG was wearing last nite when he got hurt??....was it a PlayStation version of 1 of his older models??

Back
Top Bottom