Nike PG 6

1648277717537.png

Ordered a pair for my son off stock X …. We’ll see how good they are. He loves low top medium cushion shoes with maximum grip. Hopefully these grip like his last shoe

More I look at this model the more it seems to be designed to capture the part of the market that likes the Li Ning/Anta/Peak shoes. Standard looking silhouette, a lot of stitching and details and smooth colors and a lot of non-functional but cool looking dots and flourishes. Smart move since you can't get larger sizes in many of those brands without a hassle if you're in the US. I would have bought some of the CJ McCollums years ago if I had a chance, and even the Xsteps or whatever Jeremy Lin has put out. Things are beautiful. But I can't wear your shoe if I can't get it, and can't get it in my size 🤷‍♂️

More I look at this model the more it seems to be designed to capture the part of the market that likes the Li Ning/Anta/Peak shoes. Standard looking silhouette, a lot of stitching and details and smooth colors and a lot of non-functional but cool looking dots and flourishes. Smart move since you can't get larger sizes in many of those brands without a hassle if you're in the US. I would have bought some of the CJ McCollums years ago if I had a chance, and even the Xsteps or whatever Jeremy Lin has put out. Things are beautiful. But I can't wear your shoe if I can't get it, and can't get it in my size 🤷‍♂️
Sizing is also all over the place. Wanted some xtep too but one picture on the site says buy this size and detail description says buy another size.

Now coming soon on NDC

"Paul George has an effortlessly smooth, reliably steady game. He takes his time, but he's always well-positioned to make the extra pass or cut through the lane. The PG 6 NRG is made to help you play all day with similar sleekness. Now equipped with a full-length foam midsole and a supportive lacing system, it’ll have you floating around the floor during pickup sessions on the weekend or that 3-on-3 tournament in the sun.

React To The Play

A full-length Nike React midsole is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride to help you feel fresh for longer.

Cut At Full Speed

Rubber along the outsole is added for pistoning and traction, so you can cut on a dime and change directions quickly when the defense closes in. It gives you more stability, durability and control on the court.

Snug Comfort

The laces feed through bands along the side of the foot. Pulling the laces tight pulls the bands inward so they wrap over the foot to help keep it locked in and stable over the footbed.

More Benefits
  • Upper material is lightweight and breathable.
  • TPU shank in the midsole provides support and stability.
  • Shown: Multi-Color/Multi-Color
  • Style: DH8446-900"

Now coming soon on NDC

"Paul George has an effortlessly smooth, reliably steady game. He takes his time, but he's always well-positioned to make the extra pass or cut through the lane. The PG 6 NRG is made to help you play all day with similar sleekness. Now equipped with a full-length foam midsole and a supportive lacing system, it’ll have you floating around the floor during pickup sessions on the weekend or that 3-on-3 tournament in the sun.

React To The Play

A full-length Nike React midsole is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride to help you feel fresh for longer.

Cut At Full Speed

Rubber along the outsole is added for pistoning and traction, so you can cut on a dime and change directions quickly when the defense closes in. It gives you more stability, durability and control on the court.

Snug Comfort

The laces feed through bands along the side of the foot. Pulling the laces tight pulls the bands inward so they wrap over the foot to help keep it locked in and stable over the footbed.

More Benefits
  • Upper material is lightweight and breathable.
  • TPU shank in the midsole provides support and stability.
  • Shown: Multi-Color/Multi-Color
  • Style: DH8446-900"

Valentine’s in April, love it! 😂

Back
Top Bottom