Nike Pippen 1 Retro Confirmed for 2008

Originally Posted by you big dummy

126fe4.jpg

I guess they approved this colorway late on a Friday afternoon.

I hope these are better quality than those zoom turfs! I was very disappointed in those!! I wanted those more than anything! I saw a pair at marshalls for$29.99 and i still passed.

First pippens are fire like usual..cannot wait to cop these in the summer time..

Got shook for a minute because I only seen dudes posting the ugly one, but I went back a page or two and seen the OG's are good.

I'll get but with a discount for sure.

those brown ones are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

naw im just +%$%!! with yall them !+!#! is hideous. the only thing brown i rock is this sweet @%$ epidermis i got.

wow...please tell me they are doing the doo doo brown pippens too.....come on man....why must they always do a diharia version of classic kicks?

^^^ those sample are looking
pimp.gif
finally a retro that i will be satisfied with. Now can't wait to see the sample of the penny 2. Ohh how the teenage good old dayshave come back.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

126fe4.jpg
I'm passing like Steve Nash on this colorway.....however, I'm copping the retro black/varsity red colorway so I can undeadstock my OG colorway.

The black and red's are a must, penny 2s in black, air tech challenge IIs, 7-16, 11-12, 20-3, this is getting out of hand.

I didn't think it was possible to make this shoe look bad but they did it with that brown thing up there

Damn , are the white ones dropping? I LOVE this shoe....but for some reason was never a fan of the black ones...and that brown thing isn't even worthspeaking on. If they release that brown and forsake the white, I'll be very angry. Then again we are talking about Nike so I'm probably beat.

Back
Top Bottom