Nike Pippen 1 Retro Confirmed for 2008

125ps1.jpg

126fe4.jpg

honestly one of the best rereleases this year imo.
but give me the all white pair please.

the brown pair hmmm. from the pic looks like a "lol, fail" but may change my opinion in person

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Second pair has something I'd expect from some Jordan Lifestyle release...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Sad but true.........................................It breaks my heart whenI see these hideous colorways from Jordan Brand.

honestly one of the best rereleases this year imo.
but give me the all white pair please.

the white pair was ALREADY retroed a few years back... was white and blue

so, they're rereleasing the silver and black foams.

and they retroed the all white and silver pair not long ago?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by a12ware89

8/1/08
Black/White/Varsity Red

All I needed to hear. Like the Zoom Flight 95s, might be a 3-pair purchase....

Like Flint said these classic Pippens will be a hot seller . They'll join multiple pairs of recent retros that have been good in quality like ZF95's, Air Force Max's, Foamposite 1's, and Playoff XII's. Plus no one has seen a shoe like this in 10 years, and there's a fewgenerations that have never seen this shoe available for sale.

This thread could reach triple digits by the time the hype dies down.

I'm coppin', but not at retail. The reason why they're $160.00 is because that what they retailed for back in 1997. I can remember the ladieslovin' (and coppin' of course) the OG white/silver/red pair, which we probably won't see.

ima def get, I hope they drop around the same time as that 50%, that would be great news, i cop the zoom 96's with that discount so i would be have with a50% or a 30%

what needs to happen is we should KILL THE HYPE so they can drop below retail and the people who really want them can get them easily (like the godzilla'swere around here)

Back
Top Bottom