NIKE: PLEASE retro the Air Speed Turf Max!! (PICS + PETITION)

Originally Posted by smittyk

Only 2 colorways needed....
smokin.gif

Btw...Signed.

I'm sure nike will eventually retro. I just hope it's not butchered to the point I can't buy......I'm still pissed about dt max's

I'm sure nike will eventually retro. I just hope it's not butchered to the point I can't buy......I'm still pissed about dt max's

since Nike got that NFL contract I've heard talk that they may be bringing back several 1990's turf and trainers to kick off their endorsement beginning in 2012, still a ways off but could end up being worth it

since Nike got that NFL contract I've heard talk that they may be bringing back several 1990's turf and trainers to kick off their endorsement beginning in 2012, still a ways off but could end up being worth it

Back
Top Bottom