NIKE PLEASE RETRO THE RED SUEDE 21s AND THE CHICAGO 2s.. PETITION

Everybody wants the chicago 2s and (almost) everybody will be in for the red suede retro 21s, whenever that happens

Never really been a huge fan of the 21's, or predominantly red shoes (I think I'm just too old for loud shoes anymore). If these dropped I'd grab a pair of the price was right.

313038_161_1.png

It doesn't seem like many like the 19s either, but I loved them. I wish JB would retro these:

63597195103-air-jordan-19-white-chrome-flint-grey-black-010112_1.jpg

Or even these:
010110_01.jpg

Or both I'd definitely be in. I've really liked all of Tate Kuerbis' Jordan designs.

Last edited:
Never really been a huge fan of the 21's, or predominantly red shoes (I think I'm just too old for loud shoes anymore). If these dropped I'd grab a pair.

313038_161_1.png

It doesn't seem like many like the 19s either, but I loved them. I wish JB would retro these:

63597195103-air-jordan-19-white-chrome-flint-grey-black-010112_1.jpg

Or even these:
010110_01.jpg

Or both I'd definitely be in. I've really liked all of Tate Kuerbis' Jordan designs.
19s are a broken ankle waiting to happen. Also that sole comes apart where the red is. Absolute trash shoe. Like most of his work. That patent leather toe is such a wack dsign choice.

19s are a broken ankle waiting to happen. Also that sole comes apart where the red is. Absolute trash shoe. Like most of those designs.

:lol: Probably right, although it's not like I hoop anymore, all my Jordan's are just casual wears now. Call me crazy, but just really liked the look of the shoe, and regret getting rid of my chrome 19's. It's probably just nostalgia taking over me, there's still alot of others I'd like to see before the 19's, but I'd rather see them than the 21's. :rolleyes

tonytobacco tonytobacco Just curios from your post saying most of Tates designs were trash, do you feel like the XXX1's or XXX2's were trash too? Personally I really liked those. I guess to each is own.

The best 21s are the red suede (greatest 21s and one of the best Jordans ever, imo), white/red, univ. blue lows and the long forgotten white/met.silver

63597195134-air-jordan-21-white-metallic-silver-black-010556_2.jpg

I thought Taxis were confirmed for this year already?

Would def take a pair of chicago 2s, never had a pair

First pair of 19s was cdp’s in high school, dont know about yall but that metal 23 clip was a pain in the *** when I was wearing them :lol: solid shoe nevertheless

First pair of 19s was cdp’s in high school, dont know about yall but that metal 23 clip was a pain in the *** when I was wearing them :lol: solid shoe nevertheless
Taxis coming this year?? WTF????

^ just checked it was a rumor, sorryfor the false info

21s always looked cool to me but idk if I could rock em, just one of those kicks I appreciate from afar

I've heard a rumor from numerous sources a Chris Paul retro 12 is dropping later this year. I haven't heard the CW it could be these:

View attachment 2089380

They seem too much like the Gamma 12's so maybe not. Could be a Rockets CW (I hope) guess we'll see. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Taxi's drop later this year. On the 19's never had the CDP's only the chromes

Never had the CDP 19's (seems like most of the CDP's were made very sloppy and cheap, so maybe that's the case), only the OG's. I never really had an issue with em'. In fact, they were my main hooping shoe towards the end of my senior year in High School & at the time one of the comfiest shoes I'd ever worn on court. Other than the patent leather yellowing incredibly faster, than any other Jordan I've ever had with patent leather. I did absolutely hate that pointless lace lock on them though.

If retroed to perfection, would be great to see.

Would also like to see the 21s retain the same original packaging from it's first release.

21s and 22s are both dope imo. Still have both my white pairs. I'd buy the original black red pair if ever released. 22s I mean.

The red suede 21's were sick. It started a trend with the toro 5, toro 4, ferrari 14, etc.

You guys remember the basketball leather 22's? Lol

Back
Top Bottom