nike PLEASE RETRO THESE (Pix Welcome)!!!! Nike Air Max 98II & 96 ***

i'd buy for sure. i'm constantly trolling ebay for these...they're hard as hell to find (in my size)

i think footaction did a retro a few years ago...like from 2000-2001...it's was grey/blue and grey/red colorways and they were sick...looks like they threwa '95 midsole on them too (i don't remember this but this the only pic i found of those retros)

yeah retro the 98 for sure, give me that scream green 96 retro too

they better QS and limit these if they release, otherwise it will be an epic fail for nike.
laugh.gif

For real I bought the GS Michigan colourway for my kid sister back in the day & lol the girl wore them INTO the ground for gym class in HS...

I missed out on them myself (over 2 bills CDN)
frown.gif
but for real the nextthing I propose is (you heard it heard it here first) that Nike issues retroes by chronological year, starting with the Air Max 1 (1987) all the way to the2009 model - I mean they have so run out of ideas this idea does not sound too far fetched in the long run. The "History Of Air" Pack did well IMO ifthat was any indication -

If any EKIN is listening take this idea & run with it - that way people that like certain model years are able to get their grails ASAP as long as theprice is not too ridiculous

Seriously, how many "limited", "quickstrike" & other crap can they release? Get back to what made you good & this time try not tocheap out on the goods materials wise & stay true to the OG! (fingers crossed)

Originally Posted by jbv1

but for real the next thing I propose is (you heard it heard it here first) that Nike issues retroes by chronological year, starting with the Air Max 1 (1987) all the way to the 2009 model - I mean they have so run out of ideas this idea does not sound too far fetched in the long run. The "History Of Air" Pack did well IMO if that was any indication -
a la jordan countdown packages, but not in packages? sounds cool. but they'd have to include the am lights too. i love the am2 lights, wishi had a pair.

DO IT NIKE!!! FOR ONCE, DO SOMETHING RIGHT AND RETRO THE 98's!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

been patiently waiting forever on these...one of my favorite AM's...

no threadjack....but nike can we get the AM plus OG c/w. Hate it when they fake on the og's
maxplus01.jpg

There is no importance behind this shoe its a classic in the terms of us shoe heads loving them and the 96s , but there not icons
like the 90's.95's, and 97's

why not make a limited release then....if no one thinks they're "Iconic", then hook up the few that like them.

so what if it's not "iconic"? the tailwind 92 is not iconic. the 91 structure triax is not iconic. the air max ST is not iconic. stab, pegasus,triax 94, etc. etc. etc. all these shoes got a wide retro release. no reason the 96 and 98 shouldn't.

edit: btw, sorry, wasn't trying to sound like an a-hole RiverxBear

Back
Top Bottom