nike PLEASE RETRO THESE (Pix Welcome)!!!! Nike Air Max 98II & 96 ***

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

no threadjack....but nike can we get the AM plus OG c/w. Hate it when they fake on the og's
maxplus01.jpg
Probably won't see these again since Nike discontinued using Tuned Air. Best bet is to find the OGs or the retro from 2003 on the auctionsite

^^ Or hope that the EU gets them as we get 3 or 4 new pairs of TNs a month

Agreed i'd like to see some 98s and some 96s as long as they dont OD on the colours and patterns

Keep it OG and i'll be all over these

I think both the 96's and 98's are awful and the ugly step brother to the 95 and 97

OMG, YES! This is out of control and Id keel over if Nike were to retro these EXACTLY as they were back then. I had the navy and maize cw.... ooo weeeeeeeee

i have been trying to get a pair of the 98's and the 96's. might not be "iconic" to other heads but these both bring up such feelings ofnosatalgia to me, i love them. i had both of these in junior high and remember how sad i was when i stained the mesh on my 98's. pleeeeeaaase nike! ifanyone has either in 9.5 let a dude know.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

no threadjack....but nike can we get the AM plus OG c/w. Hate it when they fake on the og's
maxplus01.jpg
Probably won't see these again since Nike discontinued using Tuned Air. Best bet is to find the OGs or the retro from 2003 on the auction site

I had 5 diff CW's of the OG plus....that's a hot shoe. The Plus 360 TN dropped a while ago. Even hotter....IMO. Drop them 96's on us Nike.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by briannnnn

maxplus01.jpg
Probably won't see these again since Nike discontinued using Tuned Air. Best bet is to find the OGs or the retro from 2003 on the auction site

I had 5 diff CW's of the OG plus....that's a hot shoe. The Plus 360 TN dropped a while ago. Even hotter....IMO. Drop them 96's on us Nike.

those are sickk.

Back
Top Bottom