Originally Posted by daaznfella

aaaaand they're here!

a pic of them in the wild

scaled.php

nerd.gif
 grey?
pimp.gif
orange and red are also a must.  

also, for a size 11, i think youll be getting a size XL.  not too sure.  but im pretty definite that a size 9 was medium.  i left my pair back at home when i moved for school so i cant be 100% certain.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

aaaaand they're here!

a pic of them in the wild

scaled.php

nerd.gif
 grey?
pimp.gif
orange and red are also a must.  

also, for a size 11, i think youll be getting a size XL.  not too sure.  but im pretty definite that a size 9 was medium.  i left my pair back at home when i moved for school so i cant be 100% certain.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Presto fan since day 1...

They need to bring back the Presto Tents. Much props if you remember those...
laugh.gif

Bring those back

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Presto fan since day 1...

They need to bring back the Presto Tents. Much props if you remember those...
laugh.gif

Bring those back

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Man, i'll prolly just hit up niketown and see if they have these in stock. Would like to try them on to be definite.

Don't know why nike decided to be cute and go with the apparel sizing. 

If not, more money for Bordukes.

Man, i'll prolly just hit up niketown and see if they have these in stock. Would like to try them on to be definite.

Originally Posted by BinYe

The sizing was their niche marketing for them back when the originally dropped. I think the line was "t-shirts for your feet" or something like that. It probably cut down on production since each shoe covers multiple sizes but probably should've just gone with regular sizing without half sizes for less confusion.

The sizing was their niche marketing for them back when the originally dropped. I think the line was "t-shirts for your feet" or something like that. It probably cut down on production since each shoe covers multiple sizes but probably should've just gone with regular sizing without half sizes for less confusion.

Niketown has all the colors... I got the purple ones today...The Red does not look as nice as the ones on the website sadly. 

Niketown has all the colors... I got the purple ones today...The Red does not look as nice as the ones on the website sadly. 

Size 9-10 is a SMALL in these. I'm a 9.5-10 and the Small fits me perfectly. Ultimately it depends on how snug you like the fit, but for these the snugger the better. For a size 11 I'd go with a Medium or Large definitely not an XL.

Size 9-10 is a SMALL in these. I'm a 9.5-10 and the Small fits me perfectly. Ultimately it depends on how snug you like the fit, but for these the snugger the better. For a size 11 I'd go with a Medium or Large definitely not an XL.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

This. A normal t-shirt has about 4-5 pieces that makes up the shirt. The Presto has a similar amount of pieces, which is crazy because shoes often have 50-60 pieces, if not more.

It did cut down on production costs, and I would assume they saved A LOT by going with the alpha sizing.

The mesh used also allowed them to go the alpha sizing route because it really conforms close to the foot and makes that extra half size of room seem to disappear.

This shoe = $$ is so many ways.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

This. A normal t-shirt has about 4-5 pieces that makes up the shirt. The Presto has a similar amount of pieces, which is crazy because shoes often have 50-60 pieces, if not more.

It did cut down on production costs, and I would assume they saved A LOT by going with the alpha sizing.

The mesh used also allowed them to go the alpha sizing route because it really conforms close to the foot and makes that extra half size of room seem to disappear.

This shoe = $$ is so many ways.

Back
Top Bottom