Nike Presto Retro 2009

Originally Posted by JuiceBoxx513

My old pair... They are Yellow/Navy Blue/White

Presto

Dang, , youre making me miss my one yellow pair. i dont even know where they are now.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

wait, so these new versions aren't the same sizing as the og prestos?
Nope, my OG pairs are M and retro M was too big. Had to go with a S which is for sizes 9-10.

i saw them the other nite in person, pretty sick

question is..

blue or orange or blue or orange or blue or orange

^ I thought it was 'red'? blue, dude.

EDIT ~ Nevermind... it looked more 'red' at the shop... but still... blue, dude.

just got mine in today. after debating with myself about my size i pulled the trigger on the XS (8-9) since i'm an 8.5. as a result i have about afinger's amount of space in front of my big toe, which is like all sz 9s to me so it's cool.

i'm afraid i have to get an exchange for the same size because there's a defect on the top eyelet. let me show you guys with a pic.

dsc00138hfd.jpg

dsc00137oxl.jpg

draw your attention to the space between the top eyelet to the middle one on the midsole. the left shoe (the one on the left) has the correct spacing while theright shoe has like zero spacing. and this causes the top eyelet to rub and overlap the eyelet next to it. also, there were a couple stitches sticking out hereand there on the swoosh and the presto logo but nothing a few snips from a nail clipper can't fix. it is as comfortable as everyone is saying though. toobad i couldn't get one in proper condition.

^^yeah i can see that, can't believe it got through quality control....how fast was shipping btw? still debating on swooping

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

In my opinion the retro feels the same as the og.
thanks. thats all i needed to know

now time to pick up a pair for myself
pimp.gif

I was really hoping they would come out with prestos too. Dreams do come true. They look real decent, I think its time to pick these babies up.

Back
Top Bottom