Nike Presto Retro 2009

My black pair came in today, bringing back old memories of the OGs from when I was little. Going to work out in them soon, we'll see how they feel. I thinki'm gonna grab another pair, can't decide which color though.

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

^ ndc hasn't put up the sizes for orange and blue ones yet

thanks bro im gonna start having to check ndc daily or somthin'

are these gonna release in FootLocker?

Might cop an all black pair for the summer.
pimp.gif

Has anybody that has seen them in person feel like the quality is a little lacking........ i was able to see them yesterday and they feel like they were asstretchy as the OGs.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Has anybody that has seen them in person feel like the quality is a little lacking........ i was able to see them yesterday and they feel like they were as stretchy as the OGs.

do you mean werent as stretchy?
you might be right tho cause i been hearin about differences in the og sizes and the retro.

i just got a refund for my prestos i returned for an exchange, they said the size i requested (XS) wasn't available. but i just checked NDC and none of thesizes are greyed out. thanks, nike.

The material that is used to make them feel like a sock isnt as tight as the OGs, i could be nit-picking... but thats the first thing i noticed. I havent triedthem on so i could be wrong, but i felt like they could have done better but they are retros right?

Lookin good, id love to see a re-release of the original lineup. rabid panda, brutal honey, abdominal snowman, trouble at home, shady milkman(anyone rememberthe commercial for this pair in particular?) im sure theres more.

fyi ndc has the orange and blue pairs available now. i am still trying to estimate whether the price will remain constant until they are sold out or whetherthey will drop in the future.

went to NikeTown NY yday and finally got myself some prestos. the guy there was really helpful, was much appreciated. first pair he brought up to me had thedefects i sent them back for in the first place. i showed it to him and he was so disappointed at nike so he brought up another pair for me and it was better.i'm not entirely impressed with the quality of the prestos. either the eyelets are defective or there too much/not enough glue on the toe guard. but otherthan that it's a very comfortable pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

went to NikeTown NY yday and finally got myself some prestos. the guy there was really helpful, was much appreciated. first pair he brought up to me had the defects i sent them back for in the first place. i showed it to him and he was so disappointed at nike so he brought up another pair for me and it was better. i'm not entirely impressed with the quality of the prestos. either the eyelets are defective or there too much/not enough glue on the toe guard. but other than that it's a very comfortable pair of shoes.
what cw did they have looking for blue and black thanks

im glad that im not the only one that noticed the quality issues, i still need to try a pair on though.

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

so which size is a sz 8.5/9? M? S?

XXXS Men sz 6-7
XXS Men sz 7-8
XS Men sz 8-9
S Men sz 9-10
M Men sz 10-11
L Men sz 11-12
XL Men sz 12-13
XXL Men sz 13-14
XXXL Men sz 14-15

i'm a sz8.5 so i got a XS. i actually tried an XXS before purchasing and they were way too tight.

Back
Top Bottom