Nike Presto Retro 2009

Just got the blacks, but they need to release some nice c/w's on these. If they make it to ID, even better. One of the most comfortable shoesaround!
smokin.gif

Ok so has the royal or navy joints released yet? I don't see or can't find them anywhere, I even used Nikefind and nothing...

anybody have any pics of them wearing them? all blacks preferably? post them up.

Originally Posted by vagrantpistol

Just got the blacks, but they need to release some nice c/w's on these. If they make it to ID, even better. One of the most comfortable shoes around!
smokin.gif

^^^ whered u get those from??? those r the ones im lookin for:. u got pics???

I almost won a pair of presto's off eBay the other day, an older pair. I'd love to pick up the black/whites but I don't want to shell out 80+ forthem, hopefully I can steal a pair of eBay at some point. I can't seem to find many size XL though...

Originally Posted by andfattoo

yea...... what happened to these?... i was excited about these release.

Ummm they were on NDC for like $40 a few weeks ago. I copped a few for $32 a pop. Rocking them hard.

I apologize for the gravedig, but summer is right around the corner & I need some Prestos...
Are these still available anywhere - preferably at a discount?

Uggh. I was hoping you had some news about Nike doing things correctly and releasing some original colorways.

Back
Top Bottom