Nike Presto Retro 2009

I Checked the Red Ones Out @ my Local Sheikh... i have to be honest, not sure if it was just the two pairs i looked at, but the quality wasnt right... the nikeSwoosh on the side looked yellowed, the white sole around the heel looked a tad bit scuffed, the botoms were fine, but they just didnt look right, and on bothpairs i seen just seemed off... just a heads up... I Hope it was just the shipment at this one particular store because these are truly great summer shoes

Not a fan of the tonal colors they are dropping.

I picked a few ID-rejects up at the Vegas outlets a few years ago for $19.99 a pair, and I have yet to work them into the armada.

SMH @ myself.

One day.

Regardless, it's nice to see the Presto coming back, just like to see a few more colors on a pair.

I really miss the lime/navy joints.

Peace.

i likes. michaelj0hn approved!
pimp.gif

jamespiritu-

i'm usually a 10.5 but wear a 10 in rejuven8s
i originally got a medium which is 10-11 in the presto
but returned them cuz they were to big so...
i got a 9.5-10 in the prestos, which is a Small
havent gotten the exchange yet but i'm sure it's a better fit

I think they are supposed to come out in orange too. I seen these on ebay........ they had the nerve to charge 137.50 + $21 shipping.

a5415be273a44508e29a0666147520e2e8ebc4e.jpg

They did to make the mult-colored ones again.

Y'all biting on these one-color joints, and those were the worst selling the first time around.

I remember my "Bmore Os" joints (sweatpant gray material, shell/midsole was brown, bottom sole was orange)

Sick.

^hah... as posted earlier, the orange uppers are up on NDC but not for purchase.
i just checked and the blacks are up too but not for purchase...
hopefully they come up soon so i can grab them and the deep reds again.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I think they are supposed to come out in orange too. I seen these on ebay........ they had the nerve to charge 137.50 + $21 shipping.

a5415be273a44508e29a0666147520e2e8ebc4e.jpg

Corporate just got theirs in today. I will be pickingthem up this week for sure.

Back
Top Bottom