Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

sneakernews reporting the pinks on the 19th of april in men's and womens. They said the men's is a slightly darker hue

Got a notification for pre-orders for the two Matcha pairs. Pre-order by 15th for delivery on the 19th. Don't personally want either though.

A8918616-C32B-499A-90EA-F59248933625.png
Restock on the way.

Last edited:
Yup, just copped. Was mad i didn’t cop the first time. Wasn’t going to do the same thing this time

man **** nike i cant get a good reserve to save my life. I cant win a draw neither. I couldnt even win a twitter reserve for Military blue 4s and those SAT. Im gettin reserves for air force 270's like what kinda disrespect is this?

So I too have fallen victim to the popping. It was my 5th time wearing them. Ended up wearing them into the sauna after my workout tonight and they started popping afterwards. Maybe the heat loosens the glue?

I’m past the 30 days. You think Nike will take these back?

So I too have fallen victim to the popping. It was my 5th time wearing them. Ended up wearing them into the sauna after my workout tonight and they started popping afterwards. Maybe the heat loosens the glue?

nike will take them back just send them in an put in a warranty claim. youll have to pay return shipping but theyll mail you a voucher fro the amount you paid. or you could try and take it back to a nike store and see how that goes.

Why would u where them in a sauna lol

Back
Top Bottom