Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

A8918616-C32B-499A-90EA-F59248933625.png
Restock on the way.

I got these reserved as well but I didn’t pull the trigger. Currently passed on them. Maybe later down the road.

Why would u where them in a sauna lol
i wear shoes in the sauna. I also wear shorts and if i wore tights that day under my shorts i wear them in too. I don't bring slides to the gym. Our gym showers are filthy i would never shower there and its 2 mins from my house. I won't even walk around bare foot in our lockerroom. The gross carpet under the locker...the strange mildew/mold in all the grout....nope

i wear shoes in the sauna. I also wear shorts and if i wore tights that day under my shorts i wear them in too. I don't bring slides to the gym. Our gym showers are filthy i would never shower there and its 2 mins from my house. I won't even walk around bare foot in our lockerroom. The gross carpet under the locker...the strange mildew/mold in all the grout....nope

Sounds like we go to the same gym

I hate people that are fully dressed in the sauna.

I believe proper etiquette is to shower before you enter.

I also hate people that hang out with their wang out.

Just take a shower wear a towel/swim trunks and don't be a weirdo.

I ran into these in a google search. Probably fakes though, on sale for $80. That said, the CW is right on par if not better than any Nike is giving us. Plus they prob don't POP

fdcef352a63e4e0206dbfcdf2a7e6f36.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom