Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Honestly. I don’t care if it pops.
says guy who never had his shoes loudly popping sounding like megaman walking down the street OK.

anywas i still aint get my voucher yet so this sucks and this is the 7th business day and it takes up to 10 and it would really help since im trying to scoop 3 pairs today :/

I think im going to hold off on the restock and wait for the rose or olive pairs coming later this month as my first pair. I kind of want to just order a pair for sizing purposes...but maybe il run through the mall later this weekend and see if anyone has them so i can just try them on.

I think im going to hold off on the restock and wait for the rose or olive pairs coming later this month...

I was thinking the same but when I saw they restocked the white fusions, which I originally missed out on, I couldn't resist

yeah im biting my nails trying to decide :lol:. Only if that DSG $20 off $100 worked for these id def cop.

Raise your hand if you have succumb to the popping noise...
giphy.gif

My pair only pops when I get home after my workout. I don't run in them, only lift. But only about two hours after do they pop. Not too loud, though.

FNL sounding the alarm.

Attachments

• 23EC6D55-3660-4A7D-8EBE-ED45FD45DCE9.png
    23EC6D55-3660-4A7D-8EBE-ED45FD45DCE9.png
    478.6 KB · Views: 141
  • CE4ED57C-97F4-49F7-9D87-1D869FF228FD.png
    CE4ED57C-97F4-49F7-9D87-1D869FF228FD.png
    464.7 KB · Views: 118
If these was on Nike id I gotta idea for a sick cw if the toe box color can be different from the rest of the shoe like the FK Jordan 1s...

Back
Top Bottom