Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Any chance Nike will restock the College Navy again? I missed out on the last restock and I'm having a difficult time locating a pair. Looking for a size 12. Also, I noticed Hibbett Sports has "Blue Glow" listed for May 17th release. Hope some pictures surface of those soon.

Anyone find the college navy anywhere? Should have copped a pair a while ago but wanted a restock so the popping issue had a chance to be resolved.

Last edited:
Well, my blacks started popping as well.
Contacted Nike yesterday and they recommended that I return for a full refund since they are recalling this model.
They also gave me a 20% discount voucher for my next purchase.
I am undecided whether to return on not....
The popping comes and goes...

Contacted Nike yesterday and they recommended that I return for a full refund since they are recalling this model.
Chat or call? I may do the same.

Recalling this model or color you purchased?

New colors are dropping this week...and some are already available via FNL.

Last edited:

Why would you keep a defective shoe?

I just called Nike Claims, they told me there is no recall

I was going to return my blue pair because they do pop here and there but I bought them from ****'s

Nike should recall these because due to the popping issue they’ve been nothing but an “epic fail”. And they still have the nerve to continue to sell the shoe knowing it has this problem. How greedy of them. I expected better from Nike. It’s like they could care less. Customers like me are very upset about this.

They are selling like hot cakes and have apparently fixed the issue

I’m not saying it’s right but I understand why they haven’t recalled them considering will take them back through the claims dept, if the next wave still has the issue then Nike has a big problem on their hands

Nike should recall these because due to the popping issue they’ve been nothing but an “epic fail”. And they still have the nerve to continue to sell the shoe knowing it has this problem. How greedy of them. I expected better from Nike. It’s like they could care less. Customers like me are very upset about this.
*couldnt

I’d say it’s widespread. Pretty much more than half of people in this thread alone have the popping issue.

Thanks but if you’re going to correct my spelling error at least make sure your correction is correct. *couldn’t

Last edited:
I’d say it’s widespread. Pretty much more than half of people in this thread alone have the popping issue.

Thanks but if you’re going to correct my spelling error at least make sure you’re correction is correct. *couldn’t
Oh that wasn't a spelling error. That is a context error. Saying they COULD care less means they can literally do less, which is not what you were saying at all. Glad I fixed it for you.

Oh that wasn't a spelling error. That is a context error. Saying they COULD care less means they can literally do less, which is not what you were saying at all. Glad I fixed it for you.

Oh I see. Well at least you knew what I meant to say from the start.

I don’t think it’s widespread, people without popping pairs aren’t gonna complain and if you don’t think Boost fanboys aren’t writing fake reviews you are delusional

I have 4 pair, one has a popping issue and it’s rare I hear it

21A2196A-6DBE-4C07-9FD4-18BB8502B36A.png
New men’s CW

Back
Top Bottom