Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Go to the react product page and edit design from there. I didnt find it listed under the normal id section or via search

this id is trash if you cant change the heel cup tbh and they want you to pay almost 200 nah im good. just restock those white and pink or the navys, im gonna use my voucher and get out the game lol

cant pull the trigger on iDs at basically $200. i just...cant

I couldn't do it either so I'm not sure if they're really selling them yet. Nike definitely pulled the plug on the link from the main epic react page and you can't find the iD option by searching on the site either, only via direct link. Maybe they threw it on there to test it out? I'm not interested in buying any iD reacts right now cuz I'm all stocked up, but maybe someone could confirm if they were actually successful in purchasing them?

I couldn't do it either so I'm not sure if they're really selling them yet. Nike definitely pulled the plug on the link from the main epic react page and you can't find the iD option by searching on the site either, only via direct link. Maybe they threw it on there to test it out? I'm not interested in buying any iD reacts right now cuz I'm all stocked up, but maybe someone could confirm if they were actually successful in purchasing them?
agreed. the released colorways are really good so far. the iD options dont even match up. other than the metallic gold midsole piece...underwhelming.

91E81CC9-8FFB-400A-86DB-AAC5A15017CD.jpeg
I’m sure they will be dropping any day now! Did anybody manage to check out today? I’m going w/ these options

Back
Top Bottom