Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Wow so they got pinks in mens, all original restocks are in stock but NO NAVY AND WHITE/PINK! RESTOCKS? yo im gettin real mad.

So I was a bit off on the road runner sports discount. It’s 10% off for Signing up for vip. And an extra 10% off select styles. So guess epic react was excluded. That’s why they come out to 136 instead of $120. Sorry !

Took em out for a jog. Not bad. I'm a wide footer and was iffy about getting a pair but I likes, I likes

nrc-20180419_095234-stickered.jpg

This photo is triggering me to buy these

So I was a bit off on the road runner sports discount. It’s 10% off for Signing up for vip. And an extra 10% off select styles. So guess epic react was excluded. That’s why they come out to 136 instead of $120. Sorry !
. You're fired lol

aww RRS cancelled my order. said they couldn't verify my info, but I've ordered with them many times before.

Oh man, totally forgot the pinks dropped today in men's and women's. My girl is going to kill me...we were supposed to match and I see no 13s for me.

Maybe I can convince her on the olives instead! :rofl:

Update: I guess I cart jacked someone/someone was just sitting on my size because a 13 showed up.

Last edited:
Do the restock pairs coming from other retailers besides Nike have the popping issues?

I tried to order online and in Nike town yesterday and they didn't have my size so I ordered from Dicks Sporting Goods. Lo and behold they restocked on Nike.com today.

I chatted with a customer service rep about whether or not the pairs given to other retailers like Dicks would have the popping corrected like the Nike.com pairs and if not if there is any exchanging I can do with the Dicks pairs and the Nike customer service rep told me that they have no knowledge of any popping problem with the shoes and that it must be an isolated incident. That I would have to speak to Dicks about an exchange. I asked "are you saying you have no company notice of the shoes popping? I've seen the Nike twitter account comment on the problem and advise people to exchange the shoes for new pairs" and the rep replied "Yes I just checked there's no official statement on this. We don't have any information about this problem or a fix. Contact Dicks. Will that be all?"

So my question is... Am I about to get shoes that sound like horseshoes hitting pavement, or did Nike really fix this problem with all restocked production pairs including those given to 3rd party retailers?

I tried to order online and in Nike town yesterday and they didn't have my size so I ordered from Dicks Sporting Goods. Lo and behold they restocked on Nike.com today.

I chatted with a customer service rep about whether or not the pairs given to other retailers like Dicks would have the popping corrected like the Nike.com pairs and if not if there is any exchanging I can do with the Dicks pairs and the Nike customer service rep told me that they have no knowledge of any popping problem with the shoes and that it must be an isolated incident. That I would have to speak to Dicks about an exchange. I asked "are you saying you have no company notice of the shoes popping? I've seen the Nike twitter account comment on the problem and advise people to exchange the shoes for new pairs" and the rep replied "Yes I just checked there's no official statement on this. We don't have any information about this problem or a fix. Contact Dicks. Will that be all?"

So my question is... Am I about to get shoes that sound like horseshoes hitting pavement, or did Nike really fix this problem with all restocked production pairs including those given to 3rd party retailers?
Thats bs from that rep..

I really think the air bubbles under the cloth under the insole are what is probably causing it, like others have mentioned. When you get them see what it looks like under that insole.

I’m liking the red Odyssey React. I didn’t like the stability of the Flyknit upper on the Epic while running. I’m thing of picking these up to see how they feel.

got the olives from RRS to see how they feel, slept on the pinks, wish I wouldve copped but will probably be a restock in the near future

Not seeing what y’all see in those pinks lol. Easy pass but I’m hyped on these olives. Not complaining about getting for under retail either. Win win.

Ordered olives today. Need to find the grey pair in my size then I’m good for a while. Or until some heat comes

I’ve always loved pink but they never make it for guys. Now Nike got A whole pink tech suit (Pants/Hoodie/shorts) and a wind runner and these. I’m loving it.

I’m rocking pink all summer long :lol:

Back
Top Bottom