Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Olives from RRS came in today looking dope :pimp:. They’re like iguana roshe’s on steroids lol. And I looked under the insole and it looks like they fixed the issue. Still have to wear them to make sure.

Mine just got here too and they are super soft. My only concern from a fit standpoint was the one piece tongue was going to be restrictive like the lunarepic 2 but that’s not the case at all. You don’t even notice it.

I don't think it's fake supply. I think Nike intentionally just didn't produce that many pairs of the two OG colors. Don't they do that with most of their models?
not necessarily fake supply but I dont think Nike put out GR levels of this shoe, which was smart becuase of the popping issue. they did the same thing with the vapormax last year on air max day to generate some hype around the shoe, then ended up restocking several times in the OG colorways befroe flooding the market with a ton of other colorways after. seems like here they are putting up a more limited approach though with colorways selling out in a couple hrs. no way are they moving THAT fast.

well we will never know how many epic reacts are stocked at any given store at any given time. we can also say the same about the first ultra boost releases. what can be said for sure is that the epic react has been out of stock fairly fast every time they've restocked and the first UBs were discounted by 33% or so before they started to sell. the epic react also didnt benefit by being worn by the biggest pied piper of street/urban/lifestyle footwear this century.

regarding resell value. people turn their attention to any shoe that begins to hold resell value. same can be said for the ultra boost and almost every other shoe that has released in limited quantities.
oh i already know adidas did it with the UB's and NMD's.

Any thoughts on if there will be a restock of the black/white red orbit colorway? I missed out and now seeing pics I want to pick them up.

Is there a difference between the men’s and women’s pairs? I found a pair of og’s in my women’s conversion

Hey guys, looking for some sizing advice. I need to replace a pair of Flyknit Lunar 2s, in which I wear a size 10. I'm looking at the Epic React. Should I go for a 10 too? No local stores carry them for me to try unfortunately!

Is there a difference between the men’s and women’s pairs? I found a pair of og’s in my women’s conversion

I did the same with the two of the og pairs I found online and it felt the same as the men's sizing counterpart I tried on at a local store.

Hey guys, looking for some sizing advice. I need to replace a pair of Flyknit Lunar 2s, in which I wear a size 10. I'm looking at the Epic React. Should I go for a 10 too? No local stores carry them for me to try unfortunately!
Yes. Get a 10.

Width is different. Men’s are D width and women’s are B width. All depends on the narrowness of your feet if it’ll work.

First Epic Reacts. Will definitely be getting more

Attachments

• 0FAE7513-E3C7-4A08-A7D3-67F05BCDC07D.jpeg
    0FAE7513-E3C7-4A08-A7D3-67F05BCDC07D.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 92
i just copped a pair of the pink ones off finishline for 120 bucks no tax with some cards i had. i been getting a 12 so far which is a full size up but hopefully i can work with an 11.5 . still waiting on OG white/pink blasts so i can use that voucher tho :/

Back
Top Bottom