Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I posted a couple times about colors selling out this am
i want to choke somebody

i had two colorways saved

both using work blue upper

what they do only have 3 sizes of each??? no nike i cannot customize it the way i want cuz you ****ers even gotta make customization limited!!!!

i want to choke somebody

what they do only have 3 sizes of each??? no nike i cannot customize it the way i want cuz you ****ers even gotta make customization limited!!!!
work blue is up? my boy just copped off the nike+ app and he said blue was up. do the whole order over because i don't think the ones you had saved are going to work.

EDIT that was a while ago you right they done now

I just made the following... for details, see my mod thread: https://niketalk.com/threads/epic-react-modifications-and-experiments.671801/

End_result.jpg

These are simply the most comfortable shoes I have ever wore. And while I would not run a marathon in them, they are still locked down enough for running.

My perfect shoe would be this flyknit upper CW with a black insole and heel cup/clip. However, I checked iDs this morning, and there was no way to create such a combination, as this upper was not offered.

I just made the following... for details, see my mod thread: https://niketalk.com/threads/epic-react-modifications-and-experiments.671801/

End_result.jpg

These are simply the most comfortable shoes I have ever wore. And while I would not run a marathon in them, they are still locked down enough for running.

My perfect shoe would be this flyknit upper CW with a black insole and heel cup/clip. However, I checked iDs this morning, and there was no way to create such a combination, as this upper was not offered.
wow you must be the first person ive seen that wanted to turn a pair flyknits into mocs. theres more people trying to turn vapormax Mocs into lace versions than vice versa.

i want to choke somebody

Crew colorways come out on the 10th, so theres still hope you can get a pair of work blue's they just might have this logo on them
nike-epic-react-nikeid-seoul.jpg

. im going to wait it out cuz i like that silhouette with the polka dots.

wow you must be the first person ive seen that wanted to turn a pair flyknits into mocs. theres more people trying to turn vapormax Mocs into lace versions than vice versa.

Dude do you have any links to pictures of the Mocs to lace version of vapormax? The black white acronyms would be sick

Made these then saw the ones above. Having a hard time not pulling the trigg.

AAE32297-40B2-453A-BF86-F5BC228C6415.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom