Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

i'm very late, but anywhere I can still grab the OG colorways? Or will there be a rerelease?

I'm hoping there will be a re-release of the original colors due to the popping issue. For now, you can probably grab a women's pair on Finish Line or Fleet Feet Sports if you wear sizes smaller than a men's 9.

Speaking of the original colors, I got one that came in from Finish Line! This is a women's sz 10.5, which is equivalent to a men's 9 that I wear for this shoe. I honestly don't feel nor see the difference between the men's sizing and women's sizing. Feels the same to me! I did place an order on Fleet Feet because of their flexible "happy fit guarantee" policy, and I really wanna wear these out, haha. Hopefully, this is one of the lucky pairs that doesn't get the popping defect.

[I also have to cut my nails :frown:]
41019053015_55cbdbaa81_b.jpg

41019053475_f0fdf5769a_b.jpg

How difficult is it to removed the backing? I wouldn’t mind some additional stretch. And did this take away from stability while running?

If you had asked me before now, I would have said the mod did not affect stability. However, I just got back from my evening run and I noticed a bit more foot movement in the shoe with the laces cinched tight, and I was wearing grip socks. So I would say, if you are a hard core runner who likes a locked down foot, just wait a few weeks for them to stretch on their own. However, if you like a more comfortable ride or have such a perfect stride you don't need the extra stability, go for it. The mod is very simple. Just two cuts with an exacto knife on both sides and yank with needle nose pliers. Or you can use glue solvent, but you would have to be careful not to get any anywhere else in the shoe, and the flyknit soaks it up like a sponge and it spreads fast.

they better

i didnt wait all this time just for the other colorways to sell out too

was there a specific time the id was launched on may 3rd?

shouldnt have to worry about sell outs on a ******* id man!

In for that middle pair if thats an actual release pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom