Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Running Warehouse has images for a new CW up on their site, Copper Flash/Black. Not available for purchase yet, but the images are there:

https://www.runningwarehouse.com/360view.html?pcode=NEPRMS9

1.jpg

Last edited:
21A7027E-5262-484A-8B3E-AFB422092F61.png
Just ordered the spark plugs from footlocker bc of 15% ebates but look at the expected ship date... shipping in June WTF

damn, those ****ers wouldn't give me mine, I eventually got it after arguing but it was supposedly a "one time thing"

I see you can change the base on some of the run team ID's. I like the black/gum Koreatown Run Club ones but the Track Mafia joints aren't bad too.

Don’t really understand releasing “exclusive colors” to ID when you can pretty much already ID the exact same colors. It’s just marketing and making an extra buck at this point.

Just used my Finishline Reward on the spark plugs as well. I'm debating on the "exclusive" KTown run club ones but I can make an identical pair already...question being if K/RC letters are worth $20 which it would not be...

^^
Yeah it's weak how Nike let's you customize the ID on the web heel tabs on these team joints but not regular IDs. For $190 these better come with at least a team-related drawstring bag and other miscellaneous crap, but knowing Nike it won't hahaha!

Don’t really understand releasing “exclusive colors” to ID when you can pretty much already ID the exact same colors. It’s just marketing and making an extra buck at this point.
although you cant because the regular id are sold out in popular sizes

and i aint tryna rep no run club im not apart of let alone for an extra 20 bucks

man those pinks are tempting me. Gotta think these will hit discounts though eventually

Back
Top Bottom