Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

What’s the EBay coupon?
download.jpg

So is the release date of June 14th on the Elements for Asia or the US or both? Sole Collector doesn't specify.

talked to a rep about why my id has been completed for over a week and hasnt been shipped yet

rep said there was an error and i shouldnt have gotten an almost finished email

The Prototype 1, the shoe created for the concept project “Nike ACG 3D Flyprint” from Janis Sne, highlights the worlds of data performance, ACG design history, and innovation.

Each Prototype 1 uses a full 3D printed Flyprint upper, which is both lightweight and ultra-breathable, and covers the Flyprint with a Gore-Tex membrane that is water-proof and breathable.

Throughout the upper, Flywire technology wraps beneath the arch of your foot in order to help provide comfortable 360-degree support. Underfoot, a wide second generation React outsole provides a stable base for more balance on rougher terrains. The design of the outsole reminds us of some of the data mapping outsole designs from Nike used on models like the Kobe 9 and Vaporfly 4%.

2.png

1.jpg

20180607002018_original.jpg

It gets wet as hell in Seattle, so those all black ACG Protoype 1's can get it.

I just hope they don't run too long, toe box is going to look weird all folded in on itself if your feet aren't all the way to the end.

Back
Top Bottom