Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

In for a pair.

also, please shut up about "throw a limited tag and people will buy it." A billion people have said it a billion times for the last 10 years, it's such a worthless opinion at this point. There isn't even a "limited tag" on there, if anyone's putting one on, it's you.

5BDDF244-E6F3-4D62-AA96-378A958D60E1.jpeg
In for a pair.

also, please shut up about "throw a limited tag and people will buy it." A billion people have said it a billion times for the last 10 years, it's such a worthless opinion at this point. There isn't even a "limited tag" on there, if anyone's putting one on, it's you.

Enjoy your pair lol

https://news.nike.com/news/nike-react-element-87

Debuted on the Paris runway, the Nike React Element 87 has a futuristic, technical vibe that belies its origins

The Nike Element React 87 releases June 21 on SNKRS in Asia, Latin America and Greater China, SNEAKRS in Europe and at select retailers. The shoe launches in North America on July 13 via SNKRS and at select retailers.

According to someone on IG who has a pair and is affiliated with Nike, the react element 87 fit TTS

dont get me wrong the shoes looks amazing....but, the more i look at it...it just reminds of a roshe shape wise...... thats just me tho..

Back
Top Bottom