Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I was & still am, but wasn't aware of this thread. They're very loud & garish colorways though, so it's not surprising they weren't getting everyone excited. Also not sure they're gonna be under the Gyakusou banner, most reports were just calling them an Undercover collab & I notice most of the marketing for them isn't really pushing them as a technical running shoe.

I keep making the gyakusou/undercover mistake

I need 2
2FC47A76-8945-4157-B92C-F983C3A45C86.jpeg

Also, at the moment JackRabbit has a couple of OG navy and OG white/blue/pinks. 11.5 in navy and 8, 11.5 and 12.5 in the whites:

https://www.jackrabbit.com/men-s-nike-epic-react-flyknit-running-shoe-aq0067-101.html

They had a 10.5 in OG navy but I grabbed it, and now that's out of stock.
Good looks! Been wanting the OG white/blue/pink but the Men's sizes were gone by then, but checking the Women's, there was a 10.5W, which converts to my 9M. It'll be a bit tight, but I just remove the insole and they fit great.

I got a "departure scan" from UPS, so hopefully my Footlocker pair are real.

Oh yeeeaaahhh, these are definitely real :D

CnC.jpg

The flyknit is a shade lighter than the rockets. I thought the heel clip would be silverish, but as you can see it is a very bright white. I'm definitely going to paint the heel clip black now that I've seen the CW in person.

nope

really pissing me off

****ing customer service clowns keep giving me the story that the emails sent out saying my product was almost finished was an error

Wow. That’s ridiculous. Definitely worth at least a discount coupon for the massive delay they’re putting you through. Hope you get em soon bro.

Anybody else notice the IG post from pro direct running a couple days ago? The text underneath the OG white/blue/pink epic react read “React Quickly... Nike Epic React Flyknit is back in. Limited stock available... don’t miss out”. That CW showed up on their site again. Basically all sold out now. Wonder if there is another run of these coming out?

1D5419EF-2016-43D4-8496-478C6B4429A0.jpeg

nope

really pissing me off

****ing customer service clowns keep giving me the story that the emails sent out saying my product was almost finished was an error
I ordered my ID's on 5/20 and got a email on 5/25 that they are putting the final touches on my shoes. Haven't heard anything since. So I checked my status and it says my shoes are finished. Called Nike to ask about tracking and they acted like they are still being built. I don't know what to believe lol. I just want some updates!!

Back
Top Bottom