Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

My sock game weak. Gonna switch to black.

6A1D85F4-DF26-46E1-B7CE-61F203A07269.jpeg

PDX socks :pimp:

Was thinking after getting my 87s in that I'd love a flyknit version so it isn't translucent. So those 55s will do nicely (whatever material they are).

Any active runners in here with over 100 miles on their Epic Reacts? Curious how the shoe is holding up for you, as well as pics of the current condition, mainly the sole.

Been rotating between these, my Racers and Zoom Fly's for runs but thinking I'm going to make these my primary shoes moving forward.
I have been using the same pair of Lunar TR's for the last 5 years at least but i switched to epic reacts and ive only been treadmill running (i wouldnt recommend any heavy nature outside running) but i got at least 123 miles on em cuz i like to a quick mile and a half as a warmup when i go to the gym. theyre holding up well but im like 215 so the foam is a bit more squished than they should i suppose. I dont know any people that run outside with them but my buddy runs the pink pair on the track ALOT and hasnt complained about the treads/soles and normally he has some type of pegasus on the track. I think the way they made the treads where its already abit faded kinda works well for the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom