Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Element 55 look nice, but I need the Element 87. Color don't even matter, both are too clean.

Back on today.
7BF069C4-BF9B-4EB5-8341-DD61E607C8B9.jpeg
9F7BEAC5-A123-4662-AC02-B5F24E8A3DD7.jpeg

is that the same translucent mesh as the first lunarracers? hype for those is pretty impressive. hopefully i can grab one of the undercover pairs when they drop.

I conceptually understand the appeal of the 87s, but they're not for me. I feel like the Zoom Fly SPs have many of the same features with what I perceive to be the added benefits of a cleaner silhouette and the option of using them as performance shoes.

I have been using the same pair of Lunar TR's for the last 5 years at least but i switched to epic reacts and ive only been treadmill running (i wouldnt recommend any heavy nature outside running) but i got at least 123 miles on em cuz i like to a quick mile and a half as a warmup when i go to the gym. theyre holding up well but im like 215 so the foam is a bit more squished than they should i suppose. I dont know any people that run outside with them but my buddy runs the pink pair on the track ALOT and hasnt complained about the treads/soles and normally he has some type of pegasus on the track. I think the way they made the treads where its already abit faded kinda works well for the shoe.
Nice! Good to hear that they hold up with so many miles in. I've only gotten in about 40 miles on mine since mid May and haven't had any issues on the treadmill or jogging outdoors (NYC streets). The "bounce," while minimal, did take some getting used to coming from a Free sole though. It wasn't a negative feeling, but I wasn't used to having that responsive of a cushion while running. Now I can't see myself going back. Curious to try them out on a track now.

Of course they’re $400 with them being the “sneaker of the year” and all :smh:.

Damn.... the blacks are fire too... wtf

Any better shots of those Volts as well?

Back
Top Bottom