Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

BE4269FC-F86E-45E1-8F9A-D458157AEE76.jpeg
Went .5 up compared to my air max 1 size fits perfect

Just need sails now

if you think the market is going down, why wouldn't you just wait?

Good question! I think I just worry about the probability that it could go up once the US release happens. If only we could all see the future... :lol:

Good question! I think I just worry about the probability that it could go up once the US release happens. If only we could all see the future... :lol:

I would at least wait a few days after the US release when its becoming evident people are getting their pairs in. The undercutting gets real and it becomes a buyers market for a few days at least, just a matter of when it shifts back upwards.

I tried to like those 87s. They look nice without feet and socks in them. For me though, those pics are unflattering. Im glad you guys are getting what you want though.

And people continue to wear goofy *** socks making it worse.

:rofl: I need one of those Walmart 'Rollbacks' on the resale price of the Sails. As one who despises manufactured hype, and would never be caught in anything 'yeezy', fear of whatever, or any other flavor of the day. Those 87 Sails IMO are fantastic in-person. Can't wait to add them to my collection/closet. They pay homage to classic Internationalist/Elite OGs, yet are modern. They really are retro/modern.

Last edited:
I have a ton of stance socks but they all have a weird pattern on them. I think solid colored socks is the way to go with these.

Back
Top Bottom