Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Umm no. They just did exactly that a month ago with obsidian am1s, and anni am1 reds that have been restocking for months
That does not mean Nike is just sitting them in a stock house, a lot of times they are reproduced and in the case of epic react if they’re remanufactured then it should done using, you guessed it, their new glueing process so the point really went over all of yalls Heads. And if you really think otherwise look at the white/blue and black/blue that re-released with the new glueing process. They sold out and Nike reproduced them with the new glueing process. Y’all really like to argue for no reason

That does not mean Nike is just sitting them in a stock house, a lot of times they are reproduced and in the case of epic react if they’re remanufactured then it should done using, you guessed it, their new glueing process so the point really went over all of yalls Heads. And if you really think otherwise look at the white/blue and black/blue that re-released with the new glueing process. They sold out and Nike reproduced them with the new glueing process. Y’all really like to argue for no reason
i just asked the guy with them in hand a question for concrete confirmation, not a guess from someone (you). Your'e doing too much man.

lol YOU'RE the one arguing here. You realize that right? He asked someone with the shoe in hand if the issue was still there. You, who doesn't have the shoe in hand, came in with all kids of assumoptions that we all know aren't right bc Nike absolutely releases partial stock and then drops the rest later.

You don't have the shoe in hand so there was no point for you to make stuff up to chime in.

lol YOU'RE the one arguing here. You realize that right? He asked someone with the shoe in hand if the issue was still there. You, who doesn't have the shoe in hand, came in with all kids of assumoptions that we all know aren't right bc Nike absolutely releases partial stock and then drops the rest later.

You don't have the shoe in hand so there was no point for you to make stuff up to chime in.
wasnt arguing I just stated my opinion you could have let it go but kept refuting so nah

only way to find out if they the popping kind is to lift the insole and see if the material is glued down

and the production date

wasnt arguing I just stated my opinion you could have let it go but kept refuting so nah
No, you didn't state your opinion. You presented it as fact.

"And if you think otherwise....!!!!" :smh:

Let's be honest, you don't know ****. He asked a man with a pair in hand. Let the man that actually knows answer.

No, you didn't state your opinion. You presented it as fact.

"And if you think otherwise....!!!!" :smh:

Let's be honest, you don't know ****. He asked a man with a pair in hand. Let the man that actually knows answer.
Hold up bruh I specifically stated about the stock issue it’s hearsay so I acknowledged it wasnt 100% fact so your wrong there. And the “if you really think otherwise” quote was there to show an example just to prove my point there was no malice in that comment so don’t even try it

Hold up bruh I specifically stated about the stock issue it’s hearsay so I acknowledged it wasnt 100% fact so your wrong there.
You should probably read your posts again.

They and most stores completely sold out so there’s no way this is a leftover restock. Nike wouldn’t even bother to mention a restock if that was the case. This is kind of obviously a new manufacture run especially if other stores are getting in in the restock as well

Regardless, just let the guy with a pair in hand answer.

You should probably read your posts.
It’s still an opinion. Like I said you could have let it go but it’s fine I’ll drop it.
In my opinion still there’s no way OG whites restock with popping if all the other restocked colorways from from initial release were re-released without popping so that’s where I’ll end it.

Last edited:
Debate aside, here’s what they look like under the insole. They do appear to be glued down, unlike they were in my OG college navy’s which did pop for me:

New white OG:

upload_2018-6-27_14-23-23.jpeg

OG college navy:

upload_2018-6-27_14-24-8.jpeg

Debate aside, here’s what they look like under the insole. They do appear to be glued down, unlike they were in my OG college navy’s which did pop for me:
Thank you! I have the OG white/pink already but did not want to buy another pair if the same issue was there.

Thank you! I have the OG white/pink already but did not want to buy another pair if the same issue was there.

In hindsight, rubbing my fingers around on the cloth does give a sensation that the fabric is a bit mobile. The two dates on the insole tag of my OG college navy’s are 08/02/17 and 11/20/17. The two dates on the insole tag of these are 08/04/17 and 10/30/17. Anybody know what these dates mean and have dates from the insole tag on their OG white/blue/pinks? Also, these came from prodirect so they may not necessarily be the same as what Nike is about to sell tomorrow.

Here’s the tag from these new ones:

upload_2018-6-27_15-18-34.jpeg

New white OG:

upload_2018-6-27_14-23-23.jpeg

OG college navy:

upload_2018-6-27_14-24-8.jpeg

:smh: Nike go Nike. Get it right the first time why don’t ya.

In hindsight, rubbing my fingers around on the cloth does give a sensation that the fabric is a bit mobile. The two dates on the insole tag of my OG college navy’s are 08/02/17 and 11/20/17. The two dates on the insole tag of these are 08/04/17 and 10/30/17. Anybody know what these dates mean and have dates from the insole tag on their OG white/blue/pinks? Also, these came from prodirect so they may not necessarily be the same as what Nike is about to sell tomorrow.

Here’s the tag from these new ones:

upload_2018-6-27_15-18-34.jpeg

Dates from mine arent far off. So it is pairs from og run that havent been fixed then?

15301323938382735138664281998962.jpg

Dates from mine arent far off. So it is pairs from og run that havent been fixed then?

15301323938382735138664281998962.jpg

That would appear to be the case. At least what I got from prodirect running anyways.

It’s still a bit unclear which is the production date. I’ve read that those two dates are the production range, and also that one is a production date and one is an “PO” date (public offering). Either way, the dates on these new ones have similar dates to the OG sales, so I think this is leftover stock from that run.

I plan on grabbing a pair from Nike tomorrow, so we’ll see what dates are on those when they arrive (if I’m successfull that is)

Also, I find it hard to believe that Nike would make a big stink about a second chance at this OG color, then drop another set of popping shoes on all of us. If that’s is the case, that would be very very lame!!!

That would appear to be the case. At least what I got from prodirect running anyways.

It’s still a bit unclear which is the production date. I’ve read that those two dates are the production range, and also that one is a production date and one is an “PO” date (public offering). Either way, the dates on these new ones have similar dates to the OG sales, so I think this is leftover stock from that run.

I plan on grabbing a pair from Nike tomorrow, so we’ll see what dates are on those when they arrive (if I’m successfull that is)

Most importantly check the shroud underneath the insole and see if it’s glued down. That’s ultimately what should tell you everything you need to know.

Also, I find it hard to believe that Nike would make a big stink about a second chance at this OG color, then drop another set of popping shoes on all of us. If that’s is the case, that would be very very lame!!!
413D6B9E-E7AB-4CD3-A242-EC193F851741.jpeg

Just wanted to use this :lol:

IDK what it is...but the more I see them, the more I'm like...they're not as hot as I originally thought...they're cool..but def not "sneaker of the year" or even close.
dont get me wrong. they look good. but on foot, they fall flat. for me, its the lack of shape and structure on the upper. the translucency, i could deal with, but i wasnt a big fan.

This Element 87s might be the first shoe that works for fat feet - to give them structure lol

I've had to size up from 9.5 to 10 in both Vapormax & Epic React due to tightness in the heel area, but always w/ a little extra toe room as a result. I'm hoping the heel of the 87s isn't as tight as VM or Epics so I can stick with a 9.5, cause I know that extra toe room will look bad with the translucent upper.

Back
Top Bottom