Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Still no word on which stores are going to get these 87s Stateside?
SNKRS is going to be a nightmare

yeah it did its basically like the id from the run clubs only no gold clip or gum outsole. came in 35 days
E9E8FDA8-5F9A-429B-A90C-DD5C44F11025.jpeg

What size are those? :nerd:

How much was retail for the 87’s?

Black pair going for around $240 resale, wonder if I should bite before the hype hits, which I think it will. The cream color is around $350 already.

How much was retail for the 87’s?

Black pair going for around $240 resale, wonder if I should bite before the hype hits, which I think it will. The cream color is around $350 already.

Hype has already hit though & US release is July 13th, Sails were going for around 400+ last week.

Retail is $160.

If anything, when US drops, the price should drop. So might be better to try and cop than bite on prices rn

I cant find that dark navy/turqoise/red pair in any of my local stores, and how have they not appeared online anywhere :smh:

Cuz they haven’t released yet, not officially...

Right. Hibbet sports shows them releasing on July 19th. Officially the "College Navy/Jade" colorway.

Edit: Also, Finish Line is showing a "Black/Black-White" colorway releasing July 12th. My guess is that is the "oreo" colorway that popped up briefly on Eastbay.

Yeah I'll shoot for the sails, not interested in the black at all. I only really want one pair of these and my worry is that if I cop sails, more fire comes out..

I feel you. I want only one pair as well. Either black or sail and ill be happy.

a rep told me on the phone once. it has something to do with their running division.

yea i believe the pinwheel was one of their vintage logos from when they weren't making much clothing ...like pinwheel logo vintage nike shirts from the 70's go for $800-$1k if you can find one.. back then most of their clothing came from sponsored running events.

nike-pinwheel_1024x1024.jpg

Hi. I just got my pair of black epic reacts yesterday. Started wearing them today, and suddenly terrible clicking sound apeared, only on right shoe. Does Nike replace these faulty models right away, or should i give my pair back to the retailer, like i didn't like them, and don't want them anymore (ordered online). I don't want to be a **** as well as for the retailer, or the other person which would buy this particular pair, but i still don't want to fight to get working model if nike doesn't see this as a manufacturing mistake. Greetings.

Hi. I just got my pair of black epic reacts yesterday. Started wearing them today, and suddenly terrible clicking sound apeared, only on right shoe. Does Nike replace these faulty models right away, or should i give my pair back to the retailer, like i didn't like them, and don't want them anymore (ordered online). I don't want to be a **** as well as for the retailer, or the other person which would buy this particular pair, but i still don't want to fight to get working model if nike doesn't see this as a manufacturing mistake. Greetings.
Cap...

Back
Top Bottom