Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Hi. I just got my pair of black epic reacts yesterday. Started wearing them today, and suddenly terrible clicking sound apeared, only on right shoe. Does Nike replace these faulty models right away, or should i give my pair back to the retailer, like i didn't like them, and don't want them anymore (ordered online). I don't want to be a **** as well as for the retailer, or the other person which would buy this particular pair, but i still don't want to fight to get working model if nike doesn't see this as a manufacturing mistake. Greetings.
It's a known issue on early pairs. Contact Nike and they'll replace them.

I missed out on the Nike restock of the Epic React White/Pink Blast. Anyone know where else I can get them? I've been wanting a pair ever since they came out. Any link out there? All is appreciated.

UNDS at work

Attachments

• 20180630_122547.jpg
    20180630_122547.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 150
I missed out on the Nike restock of the Epic React White/Pink Blast. Anyone know where else I can get them? I've been wanting a pair ever since they came out. Any link out there? All is appreciated.

There's always StockX. Prices have dropped substantially since the Nike restock (go figure!). They seem to be going for around $170'ish. If you've never used StockX before, the seller sends the shoes to StockX in Detroit, they verify that they are new and authentic, then they ship to you.

https://stockx.com/nike-epic-react-flyknit-white-racer-blue

Picked these guys up today with the React soles (sorry for poor phone pic). The react sole is not as cushy as the Epics, but the fit and feel is very similar to flyknit racers. Looks-wise, I love these and will be getting another colorway or two.

Attachments

• x14.png
    x14.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
Colorways for these Epics thus far are so underwhelming. I just got the OG whites delivered today as my first Epic and (of course) love em. I think the only other pair I'm currently interested in (if the OG blues don't restock) are those pink ones that Lebron has on (and not because he has them on). I like the Oreos that were on FLs site too, but I've had so many pairs of 'oreo' sneakers the past 5 years.

I ordered the OG whites from the restock and find it weird I have no ups tracking number or daily update.
Just when I hit the tracking link it says delivery today. But nothing yet. Anyone else experience this ?
Edit. Package has arrived

Last edited:
Picked these guys up today with the React soles (sorry for poor phone pic). The react sole is not as cushy as the Epics, but the fit and feel is very similar to flyknit racers. Looks-wise, I love these and will be getting another colorway or two.

I got the black pair and I'm returning them. In he pics, they look good but in hand i was just underwhelmed. The white ones do look better tho.

I ordered the OG whites from the restock and find it weird I have no ups tracking number or daily update.
Just when I hit the tracking link it says delivery today. But nothing yet. Anyone else experience this ?
Edit. Package has arrived
Mine didnt show up on my ups app either. Came from Michichan instead of Tennessee for some reason.

DS Black epic react element 87 for $200 a good deal? Even tho it drops in a couple weeks or so.

That’s how much I paid for them from Foot District to ship to the Bay. It’s pretty much ~$25 over retail after taxes. I have a feeling they will be hard to cop so I had the opportunity to buy them on FD when they dropped. Will be going for the sail/light bone next

That’s how much I paid for them from Foot District to ship to the Bay. It’s pretty much ~$25 over retail after taxes. I have a feeling they will be hard to cop so I had the opportunity to buy them on FD when they dropped. Will be going for the sail/light bone next

Definitely will sell out with the quickness.

I'm sure this has been answered but not sorting thru 200+ pages so humor me - if I'm a 13, will a 12.5 fit in Epic Reacts? It's a small difference but sometimes it changes things depending on the model. makes them too small. thanks in adv for any replies.

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been answered but not sorting thru 200+ pages so humor me - if I'm a 13, will a 12.5 fit in Epic Reacts? It's a small difference but sometimes it changes things depending on the model. makes them too small. thanks in adv for any replies.

What’s your intended usage? Casual or running? If running, 13 may be best for the little foot movement, 12.5 for casual. I do the 12.5 for casual wear and have mine lightly laced.

What’s your intended usage? Casual or running? If running, 13 may be best for the little foot movement, 12.5 for casual. I do the 12.5 for casual wear and have mine lightly laced.

Strictly casual wear. So it sounds like the 12.5 would work. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom