Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

where can you get the black zoom fly sp's?

footactions has them in-store, picked up my pair today, not sure when or if it'll hit ndc or snkrs
IMG_2836.jpg

What's the consensus on the X-14. the $120-130 price point is tempting.

I personally like them! On feet for myself, they look great. Sleeker look, and I'm a fan of the navy color. I think the shoes look better with the heel lip down. In terms of cushioning, it's pretty good. There is a Zoom Fly-like setup where the heel will feel a bit higher than the forefoot.

28378307027_00cec1075b_b.jpg

28378307807_969b89df3d_b.jpg

I personally like them! On feet for myself, they look great. Sleeker look, and I'm a fan of the navy color. I think the shoes look better with the heel lip down. In terms of cushioning, it's pretty good. There is a Zoom Fly-like setup where the heel will feel a bit higher than the forefoot.

28378307027_00cec1075b_b.jpg

28378307807_969b89df3d_b.jpg

what stores had them? i only saw the black/orange and white/orange pairs for mens and the black ones for womens but the biggest the stores carry is a sz 10 and i probably need an 11 or 11.5

The navy colorway of the X-14's are clean! Best colorway out of all the ones that released IMO.

EDIT:
I think i figured out the reason why i returned the JDI's...its that stripe on the midsole. I don't know what it is but i just don't like the way it looks. It's probably why i like the navy's so much it's because it doesn't have that stripe and it's a cleaner look

what stores had them? i only saw the black/orange and white/orange pairs for mens and the black ones for womens but the biggest the stores carry is a sz 10 and i probably need an 11 or 11.5

I saw this at my local Nike store in San Francisco. Should be around the Foot Locker Inc. stores along with Finish Line, I would imagine.

Like every model, Nike will release the 87s in low numbers to build hype.
Then gradually bring out more colors until they run it into the ground in a year or two. This is when they’ll do the react 87-2 (88?)
Somewhere along the way we may see an og restock.

Like every model, Nike will release the 87s in low numbers to build hype.
Then gradually bring out more colors until they run it into the ground in a year or two. This is when they’ll do the react 87-2 (88?)
Somewhere along the way we may see an og restock.

Wash, rinse, repeat.....

What are the odds of Nike restocking the crimson and volt EXPs? I slept on them and now they dont have a size 10 and I have a Nike gift card so cant look anywhere else lol.

Back
Top Bottom