Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

UN-DS today

0C91E63A-7585-47CA-823F-E1895CEF3C48.jpeg

Can someone give me another reliable website other than Eastbay where I can get the Epic React True White/Black/Pure Platinum/Bright Crimson for retail and shipped to New Zealand?

Can someone give me another reliable website other than Eastbay where I can get the Epic React True White/Black/Pure Platinum/Bright Crimson for retail and shipped to New Zealand?
son :rolleyes werent there a buncha places already selling these in the eu? lemme check and see

Last edited:
Don't know how in the hell we're supposed to get pairs. Been calling the upscale boutiques in my area...not gettin em. Only Nike store in my area...not gettin em.

That’s the point - you’re not supposed to get them.

how does the upper feel? does have any stretch? is it thin or thick? will it fog up from sweat?

Yes. It definitely has stretch. I can see my toes move in them, the material has some give. But not to the point where it will rip or anything like that.

Material is pretty thin but at the same time it feels pretty firm to where it’s not gonna rip.

As for the sweat, I didn’t notice anything fog up. I was wearing black dri-fit socks and walked around in them today for a couple hours. But you can definitely feel the breeze going through the material when you are wearing them.

I’m gonna make heel black on those volts. Anyone know what paint would work best?

Last edited:
F8771941-A365-43C0-B479-89531504A674.jpeg
UNDS’ed today. The amount of people/sneaker groups asking about them = lots of hype and anticipation for July 13th.

I’m glad I copped from the EU drop so I don’t gotta sweat this one out.

Did you get your true size or a half size up?

Was lucky enough to get a pass at the EE store in Memphis.
They just started allowing discounts on epic reacts. 2 pairs for $180 plus Pegasus 35 for $72.

Got all black and the bright blue/green epic reacts + gray and white Pegasus.

Back
Top Bottom