Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

def not shoe of the year.

mayyyyybe rounds out the bottom 10

I disagree I say definitely in the top 3, off-white is something we seen last just to see what different color ways. Name two other sneakers that are better..... Even yeezy/adidas started off slow

You gotta make friends with the UPS counter person at your location. They can override any limitation set by the shipper. I do this all the time for all my Nike and Supreme shipments.

I’m tight with the woman at my UPS spot, I just text her the tracking now and pick it up the morning it arrives. I kick her a $20 GC every Christmas for the customer service haha.

Damm only $20 was thinking a 50 spot lol

I disagree I say definitely in the top 3, off-white is something we seen last just to see what different color ways. Name two other sneakers that are better..... Even yeezy/adidas started off slow

plenty of better shoes have dropped this year

blk/whi flyknit trainer
AJ3 Black Cement
AM1 x AM95 Animal Prints
AJ4 Cactus Jack
OW AJ1 UNC
SWs
OW Prestos in a few weeks
Im sure im missing way more

Id put all of those over these easily

blk/whi flyknit trainer
AJ3 Black Cement
AM1 x AM95 Animal Prints
AJ4 Cactus Jack
OW AJ1 UNC
SWs

All of those are old silhouettes or simple mashups, though.

sneaker of the year...i dont know about that. new release of the year though? no retros, mashups etc etc...hmmmm, maybe...

i dont have a pair in hand to judge, but, i like the regular nike reacts better. IMO

I think when people say sneaker of the year they mean new silhouette. I definitely think the Prestos coming out look better. Though if I'm able to, I want all of the above, haha.

Too many heat released this year. For a while
I said the FTL or JTH was shoe of the year, now
thinking about it, I spoke too soon and I really can’t say which pair or model is shoe of the year. New silhouette or not...I’m just glad Nike came back firing from all cylinders.

who's got info on this potential restock? :nerd:

a friend told me yesterday he heard a rumor of them restocking as well.

I agree...Sneaker of the year should be a new silhouette.
I feel the same way, how can a shoe that has been released in previous yrs be shoe of this yr? Doesn’t make sense, NER87 is def the most impactful new silhouette of 2018 let’s argue...

Wotherspoons hands down are better than these. UNC Off Whites are too. As well as the 2018 Black Cement 3.
eh i hated the corduroy on the wotherspoons. If they were leather or suede i would agree.

I ended up copping my friends undft Sail pair for 275 which is a pretty good deal to me. Now on to the Parra AM1's which im going to have to give up a baby for.

Last edited:

blk/whi flyknit trainer
AJ3 Black Cement
AM1 x AM95 Animal Prints
AJ4 Cactus Jack
OW AJ1 UNC
SWs

Eh.

If were talking any shoes, I only agree with OW1’s and SW’s. Id put these Reacts top 10 but all the other kicks in your list, trash.

20180715134210_original.jpg

20180715134207_original.jpg

20180715134205_original.jpg

20180715134206_original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom