Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

CLOT and CDG dunk >>> AF1 & 2

87s the 2018 version of these.

DSC_1137_61a0defa-eab2-42f2-84cd-b45927c02971_1024x1024.JPG

Got people out here looking to step up their sock game. :lol:

Anyone else having the problem of choosing a hold at location option with UPS or FedEx lately? Last couple things just aren’t giving me the option. Got the blacks but fedex isn’t giving me the option and I’m already a member.

Anyone else having the problem of choosing a hold at location option with UPS or FedEx lately? Last couple things just aren’t giving me the option. Got the blacks but fedex isn’t giving me the option and I’m already a member.

It all depends on the shipper. They can choose to not allow any delivery customization if they want. Sometimes you can get the carrier to budge by calling them though.

It all depends on the shipper. They can choose to not allow any delivery customization if they want. Sometimes you can get the carrier to budge by calling them though.

Thanks. Not sure how they choose which have the options but I’ll give em a call

Super cool shoe and I appreciate the new ideas instead of constant retros, just not sure how much my old *** will actually wear them. I have a feeling this is a shoe I'm happy to have but will mostly sit in the box and look cool in the box.

sell em to me chief

I wonder if these had no hype or were released with no PR or anything, would y’all still go bonkers over them? Couldn’t pay me to wear them.

Sometimes the way Nike labels packages is the issue. Sometimes instead of your name, the first line will be "ATTN VALUED CUSTOMER" or even a phone number, and that throws off the ability to utilize the MY Choice hold option. I went in and added all the different variations they sent to my list of names in the My Choice account and also went in and customized all my deliveries to go to the access point down the street so even if there's an issue like I described, the system will override it and still deliver to the Access Point. Not sure about Fedex but would believe it's the same reason. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom