Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Today

99C17ED9-8FEE-458F-873A-772ADBB72A75.jpeg

Tonight
AC7A4499-53A8-488E-B909-124774AD6D38.gif

I really like those jades up there. Once they are on sale I’m in. Did they release a batch of the navy’s that don’t pop? Would like to buy them if so.

This thread is gonna lose its mind when Virgil decides to Off White the 87s
damn how deconstructed can the shoe get it already look like an artist did a DIY alpha cutsew im not looking forward to an off white version.

Its gonna be a react sole wit a sandal thong on top that say Element/off white on the thong.

y'all think the prices for 87 sails would keep dropping? I'm hoping I could get a pair to rock during my Japan trip in a couple weeks lol

y'all think the prices for 87 sails would keep dropping? I'm hoping I could get a pair to rock during my Japan trip in a couple weeks lol
It went up like $40 since Wednesday for 9.5, at $400 now. Was hoping it will keep dropping but nope...even the anthracite pair is slowly creeping up, but not as much.

Man i know my sock game trash but i was going to wear these socks no matter what shoes i was wearing. just kickin it at work anyway. I really like these shoes and the react sole in general a bit better than I like boost/ultraboost now that ive worn 4 different react models.
IMG_1844.jpg IMG_1845.jpg

Last edited:
Man i know my sock game trash but i was going to wear these socks no matter what shoes i was wearing. just kickin it at work anyway. I really like these shoes and the react sole in general a bit better than I like boost/ultraboost now that ive worn 4 different react models.
IMG_1844.jpg IMG_1845.jpg
Just the angle then. Yours toes looked shoved in there.

Yeah they sure do. You should have a thumbs width in front of your big toe. Are the 87s narrow as well? Those look "very filled out".

Yeah they sure do. You should have a thumbs width in front of your big toe. Are the 87s narrow as well? Those look "very filled out".
well theyre not. plenty of room at the toebox. .5 up was way too much room in the toe.

look my foot might be borderline wide but they're definitely the right size lol

Reactions: ARK

A thumbs width? That’s too much room for me! Maybe a half of thumb nail width... I see why u go up 1 full size up lol

A thumbs width? That’s too much room for me! Maybe a half of thumb nail width... I see why u go up 1 full size up lol
exactly. I have about that much room at the toe at TTs and i feel like thats decent. ive seen alot of pics in here where theres like a karate chops worth of space in the toe and its very baggy at the tip and thats how the .5 up felt like when i tried it on, but it was too big for me and it was uncomfortable.

ill .5 or 1 up on epic reacts because of the lockdown on the flyknit but the elements felt perfect to me TTS.

This is why "tts" is so subjective. Everyone's feelings on what "the" means for them is drastically different.

E87 is probably the best case study on this.

For alot a lot of folks, "tts" really means "whatever size keeps my shoe from creasing and/or losing shape (in the toebox area specifically)

This is why "tts" is so subjective. Everyone's feelings on what "the" means for them is drastically different.

E87 is probably the best case study on this.

For alot a lot of folks, "tts" really means "whatever size keeps my shoe from creasing and/or losing shape (in the toebox area specifically)
I thought TTS was basically whatever the foot chart tells you your size is. im a true 11 so i go for that unless the shoe runs big, or has some tight lockdown (newer lebrons, epic reacts)
poeple really going up so they dont crease their shoes? 0_0'

I thought TTS was basically whatever the foot chart tells you your size is. im a true 11 so i go for that unless the shoe runs big, or has some tight lockdown (newer lebrons, epic reacts)
poeple really going up so they dont crease their shoes? 0_0'
It should be. But folks tts is what size feels best to them. The size that remains most constant across models or brands. Folks have been wearing their shoes too small in order to keep shape for ages. Some will never admit it though

Back
Top Bottom