Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

B511DE3D-9ACF-4EBA-A102-DA5BEE7F2B03.jpeg

You're constricting the natural movement of your foot then. #teamhammertoes #teamingrowntoenail :rofl:

Let’s see a on foot w/ your size up? Lol if your adding a thumb width at the end of big toe then your wearing clown shoes lol that means you have like 2 inch space at end of your pinky toe! Are you wearing 4 pairs of socks?

86 all of this 87 talk. Wasn’t the other thread made just for that? Ha.

Any news on the MC Epic React release date?
nah b if you have an oreos thread and then a birthday cake oreos thread you can still talk birthday cake oreos in the oreos thread

Let’s see a on foot w/ your size up? Lol if your adding a thumb width at the end of big toe then your wearing clown shoes lol that means you have like 2 inch space at end of your pinky toe! Are you wearing 4 pairs of socks?
You realize a "thumb's width" is WIDTH, not LENGTH of a thumb?

You're constricting the natural movement of your foot then. #teamhammertoes #teamingrowntoenail :rofl:
I was on that nail team after having mistakenly sized down for a period of time. Thumb's width is a good standard. More can be OK, depending on the shoe. Less is usually not OK. My feet are more important than whether a shoe creases or not.

You’d be suprrised of how many dudes that don’t know their true size and are wearing shoes that are too small. That’s like half of NT at least.

Last edited:
A thumbs width? That’s too much room for me! Maybe a half of thumb nail width... I see why u go up 1 full size up lol

Here you go. The width of 1 thumb. I’m pretty much right past that transition on the Vapormax from the looser stitching with the holes to where the black threads start in the weave. Then a photo showing where the rest of my toes are.

5F326640-7B16-422B-BDDD-B01668AC1A81.jpeg
C01657B0-EA94-49CF-A8C7-BC6EDB32B4D6.jpeg

Here you go. The width of 1 thumb. I’m pretty much right past that transition on the Vapormax from the looser stitching with the holes to where the black threads start in the weave. Then a photo showing where the rest of my toes are.

5F326640-7B16-422B-BDDD-B01668AC1A81.jpeg
C01657B0-EA94-49CF-A8C7-BC6EDB32B4D6.jpeg

Have about the same space but my right foot is like a half inch shorter than left lol pretty annoying

hey guys, so im actually looking forward to buying the next release of the Element 87 and i told my roommates i wanted increase my chances on the Snkrs app. they pretty much made their own accounts with the CC numbers ect. will we get bann if we are all using the same shipping address? or wifi? thanks

Official images of the Nike React Element 87 “Desert Sand/Cook Grey/Smokey Mauve”

IMG_20180724_194837.jpg
IMG_20180724_194840.jpg
IMG_20180724_194843.jpg
IMG_20180724_194846.jpg
These volts are niiiiice. Makes me think of ooze getting on them like ninja turtles and you’re gonna mutate into some crazy ninja.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom