Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

nike-undercover-react-element-87-black-aq1813-001.jpg

Have these gotten a release date as of yet? This is probably the only pair that I'm really interested in...
omg i needddd

Just sold my pair on StockX...

its a terrible shoe. I mean I dont put much faith into Nike but I honestly wanted these for the toe. As soon as I opened the box I felt duped. As well MANY folks are complaining about fading and materials already deconstructing. Said screw it....

Sold them and ordered a box of cigars.

yAXV9Eb.png

Last edited:
Haha WTF
No faith in Nike?
“Boy of cigars” ?
Wanted these for the toe?

HAHA.... damn auto correct man. But I really did want these for wearing. Even my wife said they are really crappy made and she dont know ish about sneakers.

Yea I gave up on Nike a while back but came back for AM97s and Epic Reacts. I usually set my expectations before purchasing a Nike shoe but I hoped these would be different. They just feel super cheap and like they will have no longevity.

HAHA.... damn auto correct man. But I really did want these for wearing. Even my wife said they are really crappy made and she dont know ish about sneakers.

Yea I gave up on Nike a while back but came back for AM97s and Epic Reacts. I usually set my expectations before purchasing a Nike shoe but I hoped these would be different. They just feel super cheap and like they will have no longevity.

You really only need the to last for a couple hours for the IG photoshoot. I don't really see a problem.

Have to see more actual photos of the 55s before making a judgment. But for now the 87s looks better. I think the translucent upper with that midsole is what makes the shoe pop. Don’t think the mesh will look as good, but will still cop if it’s easier to get than the 87s with the right colorway.

Back
Top Bottom