Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

F97E3F55-6476-4EED-9861-3D81E1583790.png
8B46AE23-B07C-4A8C-BD3A-DAB19A35C2CA.png

Idk about these. Those swooshes have totally different spacing around them. These gotta b samples or fake. If they are real, I’m guessing we will get ultraboost-esque evolution with these

I hope they are fake and not the Epic2's because I don't care for them. However, that flyknit weave is very complex and looks legit. But the dimples in the REACT foam look suspect, as I don't remember any REACTs having the molding dimples.

They need to release some better cws of the epics now before moving on to a new iteration. Nike really dropping the ball on these imo
agreed. they've only been pushing the element 87s for the masses, but there's so much more that they can do with the epics. this is probably one of the better new nike silhouettes in some time.

so ever since the CR7's dropped i have been praying for a nike trainer with react. Apparently these are a nike FC react. They aren't being billed as a soccer shoe but the description reads

The Nike FC React is the perfect shoe to take you through the halls, down the street, or to dominate that small sided game. Now with React cushioning, you wont ever want to take them off.

A mesh upper with a thin NIKESKIN film to create a lightweight feel and fit. A stretchy neoprene bootie hugs your foot so you have a close fit. Zonal regrind rubber on the medial part of the upper offers increased durability.

Padding in the heel grips your foot while webbing loops integrate with the laces for increased lockdown.

Nike React technology offers a lightweight and durable cushioning for a smooth ride.

A durable non-marking gum rubber outsole offers traction on indoor and street surfaces. A wider base offers increased stability and traction.

They are available on soccer.com for $120 to ship mid september

I might grab a pair and try them out at the gym

If they make National Team or Club versions of the FC React, I’ll be ready. I’d cop a Brasil or France pair as both colorways should be fire.

i keep seeing these 55's and every new pic the upper is dissapointing me more. I need to pick one colorway i wanna go for and then just chill. hoping the 87 undercovers actually release but ill settle for a restock of the navy epic reacts. If that happens im copping 3 pairs and saying forget all these other poser shoes lol.

Back
Top Bottom