Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Anyone have Belgiums in hand to give opinions? Thinking of trying them as my first epic, so I’m going to try the Epic on at DSG again this weekend.

There a link for info on that ebay code?

Found it. It’s 20 off 100 for select customers.

Last edited:
FYI...

eBay now takes credit and debit directly, they are basically done with Paypal and have a promo code for $20 off "MONEY20" and this seller has OG Navy's for $199.99, for $179.99 it's a pretty good price IMO

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1925143940...me=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

But they are essentially same company.. They share same campus here in San Jose, they just have different management and run separately mostly because PayPal has different regulations they have to follow.

How are the EXP's? I like the dark gray/black colorway. Hoping they drop below the the $99 they are at right now.

How are the EXP's? I like the dark gray/black colorway. Hoping they drop below the the $99 they are at right now.
They are a dope comfy casual shoe. From what I’ve seen they aren’t selling well so I definitely think they can eventually be had for $65 to $70.

They are a dope comfy casual shoe. From what I’ve seen they aren’t selling well so I definitely think they can eventually be had for $65 to $70.

They don’t seem to be popular at all, so I’m waiting for that black colorway to drop in price.

How do they compare to the epic react?

Anyone experiencing heel blisters occuring with the Element87's? I didn't size up and maintain my TTS.

Welp it looks like resellers gonna be gunning after these Undercovers big time.

Good luck to everyone trying to grab these for their feet.

Setting my sights on the Green Mist retail or bust.

I'm surprised no one has really posted about these.

large.jpg

large.jpg

When are these releasing in the US, if they are?

Anyone experiencing heel blisters occuring with the Element87's? I didn't size up and maintain my TTS.
I am on the 55s, same rear construction. Have to wear longer socks, not no shows, as the top of the heel has stiching or similar from memory. Blistered wear one.

Mine drew blood the first wear, so I wore socks for a couple weeks. They’re broken in now though, I can wear no shows with minimal discomfort.

right there with you
knowing that the exp x14 will go on sale means wait it out...but i do really want to try a pair i love the silhouette

#$@$&&$#&*%!!! I keep forgetting about Darkside Initiatives’ raffles!!!! Damn!

Back
Top Bottom