Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

man if you gave the masses the choice between 55's and 87's GR im sure most people would go for sails/black over the entire 55 collection. Maybe if the 55 upper was flyknit but since its not 87's would probably be more coveted. I mean sure its just my pinion but compared to 87's the 55's look alittle cheap. Its that upper.

also unpopular opinion but i like the loose fit i get from the 87's from that flimsey upper material, especially for the summer. I love epic reacts but its a runner and 87's give me that more casual lifestyle fit. Im not 100% sure yet but well see if the 55 fit is less or more restrictive than the flyknit is.

Check out the upper today. Doesn’t look cheap at all. Material upper on 55s> see through/ admitted uncomfortable plastic upper on 87s.

Pure platinum 55s on the way. Went .5 up from the 9.5 I got in sail 87s. Will post pics and my sizing input once in hand in a few days.

Last edited:
I saw all those regular reacts 55 earlier this month at champs. Basic study but if you like the model I’ll scoop. They gonna treat these like Roshes.

I wouldn’t mind a leather upper though.

Photo Blue 87s are all I need. I have struck out on all the colorways but I’m hunting this pair down for a decent price. I refuse to pay for 2 bills

Photo Blue 87s are all I need. I have struck out on all the colorways but I’m hunting this pair down for a decent price. I refuse to pay for 2 bills

Retail is 160 so expecting to get them below 200 seems a bit outlandish unless you're going for a really small size. They're not that high right now at all.

Retail is 160 so expecting to get them below 200 seems a bit outlandish unless you're going for a really small size. They're not that high right now at all.

Yea I’m confident once the hype dies down I’ll get them. $200 is my max. Just like any shoes the hype dies down after a few months and people get desperate.

Last month I offered $200 on some kicks, and buy it now was $300. Then the seller accepted. Honestly I was shocked, I kinda put the offer in just to mess around and ended up getting them.

Yea I’m confident once the hype dies down I’ll get them. $200 is my max. Just like any shoes the hype dies down after a few months and people get desperate.

Last month I offered $200 on some kicks, and buy it now was $300. Then the seller accepted. Honestly I was shocked, I kinda put the offer in just to mess around and ended up getting them.
I see them only going up! Definitely won’t be around $200 in my size again size 13. Wish I’d pulled the trigger at $215

Nike can we get an updated TR1 w/ react please?
0AFB7B8E-71C2-4F09-9263-259D2D5E727D.jpeg

Funny thing is that if 55s had undercover or off-white written across it with a limited tag dudes would be singing a different tune. Going just as hard for them as they do 87s. Where’s the lie? :nerd:

half true lol the black do look cheap in person but you get what you pay for. the platinum or lighter color would mask the the cheapness IMO so im looking forward to those.

Going to pick up a pair of 55s undecided on which colorway...I was hoping triple blacks was slated for this release...

Who started the whole “upper looks cheap” thing? Cause man, some of y’all are really running with that lol. Doesn’t look any more cheap than most Nike models these days including the 87s.

Who started the whole “upper looks cheap” thing? Cause man, some of y’all are really running with that lol. Doesn’t look any more cheap than most Nike models these days including the 87s.
Totally agree...when I first saw the zoom fly sp, I thought the materials were awesome and I love them on the 87. Cheap is not at all how id describe it.

547225FF-4C15-4F1E-98FC-F745EEE83D6D.jpeg

Totally agree...when I first saw the zoom fly sp, I thought the materials were awesome and I love them on the 87. Cheap is not at all how id describe it.

547225FF-4C15-4F1E-98FC-F745EEE83D6D.jpeg

I’m saying that the plastic on the 87s IS cheap/cheap looking. So you probably actually disagree with me lol.

I’m saying that the plastic on the 87s IS cheap/cheap looking. So you probably actually disagree with me lol.
Totally agree that i totally disagree lol. I dont find it cheap - i think its less substantial than the typical weaves and knits...its a different material design, not necessarily cheaper imho.

Check out the upper today. Doesn’t look cheap at all. Material upper on 55s> see through/ admitted uncomfortable plastic upper on 87s.
just saw the black mints on feet while in soho today. upper looks as cheap as i figured.i might get the white/blue ones and maybe the brown ones but thats it. im just not a fan of that upper enough to buy more. ill just wait for that navy epic react restock lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom