Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Can you make a comparison of the feel of the sole in relarion to the Lunarepic?
It actually doesn’t really feel like a lunar sole to me. It does feel stiffer but that might just be because they’re new.

These seem alright, will have to run in them and then report back
IMG_6016.jpeg
IMG_6017.jpeg
IMG_6018.jpeg

Hmmm..

Can't tell if the first pair is the navy under bright lighting or a different cw but the second pair looks promising.
20180206_194856.jpg
20180206_194915.jpg

I'm so keen for these.

I walk 1hr to work each day and need something light and comfortable that's nice on the feet.

Curious to see how they feel on foot but I do not like the look of them. If this REACT tech is the truth, I hope they attach it to other uppers.

Has anyone in here who placed their order Monday not receive shipping notification?

Just curious if I’m the only one.

I have a bad feeling my order is going to get cancelled. Two days in and I havent received notification. I'll reach out to CS to see if they can look in to it for me.

They'd be steep for sure. If ZF 4% are $250 these would have to be $275 at least

speaking of the ZF 4%...

are they really that comfortable? what about for casual wear?

im expecting the epic react to be like the E class in comparison to what Ive heard about the ZF 4%

speaking of the ZF 4%...

are they really that comfortable? what about for casual wear?

im expecting the epic react to be like the E class in comparison to what Ive heard about the ZF 4%

I would classify 4% as one of the roadster line (SLK, SL). I think React should be like newer C-Class with sport option.

Back
Top Bottom