Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

im new at nike running sneakers but the Vaporfly Elite is the one that reatils at like $600? and its not really available to the public?

My men’s pair did. My women’s pair for my girl still says preparing to ship

This clears things up and confirms what NCS was stating. The womens release was a preorder. She assured me it wouldn't get cancelled but it is delayed and the earliest it will ship out is 2/22

I had to get a womens 12 b/c the mens 10.5 would not add to cart. Constant error message as soon as I got the Unlock notification.

Guess i'm playing the waiting game.

This clears things up and confirms what NCS was stating. The womens release was a preorder. She assured me it wouldn't get cancelled but it is delayed and the earliest it will ship out is 2/22

I had to get a womens 12 b/c the mens 10.5 would not add to cart. Constant error message as soon as I got the Unlock notification.

Guess i'm playing the waiting game.

That sucks. Wish I knew this

My pair coming in one day early. Too bad I won't be at work to get it today. Props to nike with the quick shipping though.

Has anyone in here who placed their order Monday not receive shipping notification?

Just curious if I’m the only one.
Mine were delivered yesterday. One of the benefits of living in the same city as the warehouse.

Just put them on. No performance update yet but just from trying them on I really like it. My heel really feels locked in and the flyknit isn't too stretchy.

My pair just came in the mail, first pair of runners in a while. Really light, I dig it. Length wise, they are normal, but the mid section/tongue area is really tight.

there are three additional colors slated on finishline same day as the navy and white colorways. a black black blue, black dark grey platinum, and the wolf grey colorway we have all seen that showed up early at finish lines

Pair just came in. Super light and as others have stated pretty snug around the fore foot. The react has a lot of bounce and felt really good just running around the house. I was running around with my dog chasing me and almost rolled my ankle though making a sharp turn :lol:. Colorway is aight. A little bland imo and I’m not too fond of all white, but I wanted to see how they fit. I’ll probably be more interested in black based or multicolored whenever those come out.

Can’t wait for the navy pair to release. More excited about more cws dropping for this than I am for other releases this month

sounds like they fit exactly like the vapormax

hopefully these stretch a little i don’t like the forefoot pressure

This is a text message I just sent my friend.

Just got mine.

Hmm imagine if Nike made a block of zoom and stuck it on a shoe. Fit is probably TTS. 12.5 would've been nice snug fit like no space. But my 13 gives a little room and will probably be better as your feet swell when working out etc. iffy on lockdown. I think they should've added some fly wire strands or something that pulls heel in when you tie the laces. And sole part that showed being worn down in the video is already like that? But the material is soft. So Idk how it’ll wear or how long etc.

Reactions: ARK
My pair came in today and I just took my dog around the neighborhood for a walk in em. The fit is pretty close to the vapormax, but felt slightly roomier to me (still snug compared to most TTS shoes though). Upper material feels and looks the same as vapormax to me.

Wouldn’t call them that springy or bouncy but I wasn’t running or jumping to be fair. More supportive and firm than boost or zoom to me, less responsive bounce back.

Just my initial impressions, we’ll see how they are after a few more wears in different situations. Didn’t blow me away or impress me at all. They’re just okay for now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I got mine in. My sizing seems to be all over the board lately so I ended up with a 12.5 and a 13.

I typically wear retro Jordans in a 12. Air Tech Challenge in a 12. Air Trainer 3 in a 13. Vapormax in a 13. At the moment the 12.5 fits. At the same time the 13 just feels a bit more comfortable. Since most stores either have a 12 or a 13 I think I would stick with the 13.

Fit was very similar to a Vapormax for me as well. Tight around the top of the ankle for me whereas the Vapormax was tighter around the mid foot. Both are roomie around the toes. I did feel the bounce but also like Nike's marketing images I felt the springy/pillow cushioned support. I happen to like the initial White Fusion color way as it reminds me of the Pure Platinum Vapormax.

Got mine in. As having worn both nike and adidas I have to say that these react shoes are all hype.
Fit is fine once you get them on, TTS btw but they’re a pain to even put on. Comfort is more comparable to the adidas alpha bounce which has stability but these don’t live up to the whole cushioning marketing imo. These have more foot slippage also, as mentioned above if you’re not careful I think you can hurt yourself. Returning my pair back to the store. Honestly prefer the flyknit trainer/racer models in both comfort and style wise. Plus these are bulky even though they’re light. Really disappointed it took them 3 or however many years to come up with this stuff and it’s not anywhere near boost. Not to say boost is gonna forever be the comfort king but I’m sure adidas is and has been working on the next boost iteration where it’ll be even more improved. Just my two cents, huge fan of both companies.

I will say there is more than one “boost”.

But anyway if you are just casually strolling or you want a shoe to chill in then go for the ultra boost

The react is a firm and stable version of the ultra boost. This should perform better than than ultra boost in the gym or for running. Just because you don’t really sink in the react. Like the ultra is almost toooo comfortable.

I am only speaking about the ultra boost. Not every other boost shoe. As I’ve already stated the adios boost is my favorite boost performance wise.

And this is coming from a dude who had the very first shoe boost was in and had the very first colorway of the ultra boost before it dropped globally. I love boost! But just keeping it real comparing those two models strictly

Back
Top Bottom